Rate Dr. Tina M. Mason

Dr. Tina M. Mason's Ratings

After my visit to this doctor, I am not impressed. I chose Dr. Mason because of fairly good reviews but I received a quite uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. I will not go into details, this Dr. seems pleasant but the overall visit made a bad impression on me and I have to say I would not recommend or go back.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mason's staff is very professional. Some may misinterpret them for rude or non-caring but they are very accurate and careful. The staff has many duties to perform and as a result they is very little to no wait time in seeing Dr. Mason. As for Dr. Mason she is the kindest, and easiest Gynocologist to talk with and share your concerns regarding anything. Every year I have seen her, she is eager to know how my life has been going. So thankful I found her and would recommend her to everyone. It makes me sad that some will not see the BEST because of anothers one visit.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Just had to mention how rude the office staff was while trying to make an appt with such a highly recommended Dr. Dr Miles Mason, Tina Mason's Dad, was my surgeon yrs ago and I love that man! He was so courteous, knowledgeable and caring. I am truly disappointed that I never had the opportunity to have her serve me, due to her RUDE office staff!! They are requiring that I give them my social security number before an appt can be secured. WTH??

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

I am quite pleased with Dr. Mason and happily refer her to any woman. She really cares about me and talks about all things medically that affect me as a woman and not just in my lower/middle area. I am headed into those lovely peri and manopausal years and am glad that she will be there with me. Her staff has always beed fantastic and go above and beyond. They can be no nonesense at times, but that isn't something that bothers me. They all clearly care about her patients.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

I have been going to this practice for 5 years and find the staff and physician to be professional, knowledgeable, caring, and always on time. I have complete trust in the care I receive with Dr. Tina Mason.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

I had an appointment with Dr. Mason that I needed to cancel due to an emergency. I called the morning of my appoint and explained why I had to cancel. Her staff was so rude they threatened me with a cancellation fee with I was fine with and then they told me they would cancel the fee if I never made an appointment with their office again. Of course I didn't, but I wonder if Dr. Mason knows that her staff is making independent decision regarding HER business practice.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mason is outstanding, office staff is patronizing and rude. Too bad you have to get through the annoying experience of the front office staff to reach a very talented doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

She is one of the most excellent physicians I have ever dealt with. Extremely caring and helpful, willing to spend time and answer questions. Office staff is excellent too!

Submitted July 2, 2008 | flag