Rate Dr. Stephanie Rhone

Dr. Stephanie Rhone's Ratings

Love my ob/gyn!! She's so positive and punctual with my appointments and answers all my questions with great explanation. This is my first pregnancy and she's definitely has made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have been to see Dr. Rhone three times in the past year. She's a very competent, compassionate and informative doctor. I've no complaints about her. However, her staff are inept and incompetent which is very frustrating when dealing with issues like biopsies, MRI's and prescriptions. I spoke to her about my dissatisfaction and she acknowledged my displeasure. Unfortunately, that didn't change anything. I'm still left with having to follow up repeatedly and for various problems that should have been taken care of by her staff. If you say you're going to do something, do it.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rhone cared for me during a high-stress pregnancy. She was caring, thoughtful and understanding. I felt very secure and looked forward to my office visits. My son was delivered via c-section, and his delivery was utterly fantastic. I was owrried that a surgical delivery would be less special but that was not the case at all- it was magic. Both my huband I were thrilled by the care we received. I recommend Dr. Rhone wholeheartedly.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rhone was referred to us by a former OB nurse that worked at Women's for several years. When we met Dr. Rhone, it was about mid-way through my third trimester. We had several previous miscarriages and were concerned about being high risk. She was compassionate, understanding, willing to answer any and all questions we had, and made us feel very comfortable about the choices we were making. We got lucky and had her at our delivery! She made sure that the entire team was aware of our wishes and made our delivery an amazing day to remember. It brings tears to my eyes to reflect back on how wonderful of an experience it was and even more so that she was there. My son was a bit large and she had to do an episiotomy and use suction on his head, but you couldn't tell on his head and I was healed in less than two weeks. She knew we wanted to avoid a ceserian and did all she could to make sure that we had a safe delivery. Top doc!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Excellent physician, very knowledgeable and up to date. Dr. Rhone is respectful, kind and has excellent surgical skills. She performed my c-section, with no complications and made the experience special even though it was not a vaginal delivery. I also refer many of my patients to her and consider her one of the top 3 OB/Gyn's in Vancouver. You are lucky if you have been referred to her.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Rhone performed both my c-sections(one unplanned & the other an elective).Not only is she knowledgable but she takes the time to address questions or concerns.I've never felt like a number to her.Would not hesitate to recommend or refer her to anybody!!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rhone delivered my 2nd child and was on-call for my regular OB/GYN, so I first met her in the delivery room (so I have no knowledge of staff or punctuality). I was impressed right away with how calm she was, and she really took time to listen. Our first baby had been delivered by C-section, and it was very important to me to try a "VBAC" the second time around. Dr. Rhone was totally supportive of my request and put tremendous effort, both personally and professionally, into helping me try to achieve this goal. I would of course have accepted a second C-section if it had been necessary, but in the end, the VBAC was successful and I know we couldn't have done it without Dr. Rhone's calm and steady support, or without the reassurance that someone extremely capable and caring was helping us in that journey. We also had a doula with us and Dr. Rhone readily accepted her as part of our team. As a result, I have only strong good memories of her medical care.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rhone is an excellent doctor. Yes, you wait forever to see her but that's because she spends a lot of time on each patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and also very caring. You're lucky if you get the referral to her.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Knowledgeable YES.. but no eye contact and not very friendly. I changed my OBG.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Rhone and I would highly recommend her for her surgical skills. I was told by 3 doctors before her that it would not be possible to have my hysterectomy vaginally due to the size. Dr. Rhone did not promise she could do it but did say she would try. She definitely puts the patient first, in terms of recovery time and comfort. I was fortunate that the surgery was, in fact, performed vaginally but regardless of this, I would recommend her highly.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag