Rate Dr. Stephanie Rhone

Dr. Stephanie Rhone's Ratings

Don't risk your health with her. She is very good in marketing herself but when it come to the knowledge and care of the patient she the worst. It is a long story to tell, but the short version is: I was left alone with the medical students and her arrogant substitute (Dr. Johnson) in the hospital right after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

there's nothing i don't like about her! very knowledgeable, calm and warm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Worst experience in my life ever. She turned a very routine c-section to a the nightmare of my life. If every thing goes well she takes the credit if something is wrong she puts you on pain killer! I had internal bleeding after my surgery but she couldn't diagnose it. It was after two weeks of horrible pain that I almost cried and begged for an ultrasound that she found I lost lots of blood and there was big hematoma in my body. After more than a year I still suffer from pain and bladder dysfunction but she enjoys her life. If you care about your life don't go to her. BTW, her staff prescribe you medication over the phone when you insist to visit the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2620631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Cold and impersonal, did not show she cared in any way about my serious problems. Never explained anything or communicated with me as a human being going through a terrible situation.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2584404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

She was my OB during my high risk pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, listens and answers for everything which needed to be discussed. She did an excellent job with my C-section. Her appointments are hurried and quite short, so be prepared for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Love my ob/gyn!! She's so positive and punctual with my appointments and answers all my questions with great explanation. This is my first pregnancy and she's definitely has made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Rhone three times in the past year. She's a very competent, compassionate and informative doctor. I've no complaints about her. However, her staff are inept and incompetent which is very frustrating when dealing with issues like biopsies, MRI's and prescriptions. I spoke to her about my dissatisfaction and she acknowledged my displeasure. Unfortunately, that didn't change anything. I'm still left with having to follow up repeatedly and for various problems that should have been taken care of by her staff. If you say you're going to do something, do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Rhone cared for me during a high-stress pregnancy. She was caring, thoughtful and understanding. I felt very secure and looked forward to my office visits. My son was delivered via c-section, and his delivery was utterly fantastic. I was owrried that a surgical delivery would be less special but that was not the case at all- it was magic. Both my huband I were thrilled by the care we received. I recommend Dr. Rhone wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr. Rhone was referred to us by a former OB nurse that worked at Women's for several years. When we met Dr. Rhone, it was about mid-way through my third trimester. We had several previous miscarriages and were concerned about being high risk. She was compassionate, understanding, willing to answer any and all questions we had, and made us feel very comfortable about the choices we were making. We got lucky and had her at our delivery! She made sure that the entire team was aware of our wishes and made our delivery an amazing day to remember. It brings tears to my eyes to reflect back on how wonderful of an experience it was and even more so that she was there. My son was a bit large and she had to do an episiotomy and use suction on his head, but you couldn't tell on his head and I was healed in less than two weeks. She knew we wanted to avoid a ceserian and did all she could to make sure that we had a safe delivery. Top doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Excellent physician, very knowledgeable and up to date. Dr. Rhone is respectful, kind and has excellent surgical skills. She performed my c-section, with no complications and made the experience special even though it was not a vaginal delivery. I also refer many of my patients to her and consider her one of the top 3 OB/Gyn's in Vancouver. You are lucky if you have been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801064].votes_count ]]