Dr. Mary McIntyre

Rate Dr. Mary McIntyre

Dr. Mary McIntyre's Ratings

its said we have been with this doc sine she come to chatham and then now we can not even see her my dad is not in good health and he can not get into her for 2 years now and then my mom was just 42 when she passed away in her care this is not good she was so good befor and then after my mom dided then she just didnt want to look us in the eye its just sad because she used to be so good she does need good staff in there the ones she has in there suck like i said its to bad she ws always god and the last few years she went way down hill its to bad thats all i can say

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr McIntyre is the most special person I have ever met, she's very through & listens with all the compassion in the world & and does everything she can possibly do for you,well respected doctor!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr Mary has been our doctor for many years and has given us excellent health care each and every visit. She is caring and takes time to listen to each complaint and works tirelessly to solve the problem. My wife had a cancer operation a while ago and Dr Mary watched over her in the operating room as the surgeon worked. I count our famil fortuneate to have such a great doctor.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Worst doctor ever.Dirty & fast to give meds to people she doesn't know.My mother is 80 years old & we found out recently that this doctor had her on meds that probaly has hurt her more.My sister is on three different pain meds that are a deadly combination & she is addicted to them.My daughter once went with another sister only because my sister asked her to come with her.She said that the office was so dirty, sheets on table not paper ones.There was a needle with someone elses blood in it on the counter & when my daughter asked her about this she just took her hands and swipt it into the garbage & didn't wash her hands afterwards before she took care of my sister.She offered my daughter some morphine because she though she had a headache.This doctor didn't even know my daughter.My family has mentioned many times the smell of achole on her breathe but didn't say anything.Worst doctor ever, don't trust her with your life.I wouldn't send anyone to her, not even my dog.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

Worst doctor I've ever had. You cannot book by telephone the doctor must book your appointment for you. If you do get in it could be months before you actually get to see her. Expect to take the whole day off work as you'll wait a minimum of 3 hours and even after you wait that long you may be told by staff that she's not coming in that day!! There is zero privacy. Everyone in there knows why you're there. THe staff is untrained and unprofessional. The office is so filthy it's like sitting in a back alley with equipement that looks like it was thrown out long ago. The doctor is usually pleasant but I have heard her talk rudely about other patients. No patient should be treated the way you are here!!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Best doctor in Chatham. Although sometimes there's a long wait, when you see her, she listens!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. McIntyre is a very knowledgeable doctor who cares about her patients and if she does not know what the problem is she doesn't hesitate to send you to another doctor who may be more knowledgeable in the field. Yes her waiting time is long but she does not rush you out the door. I think she has to be the most polite, understanding doctor with great patience to take care of 8,000 patients, and still have a smile on her face with a cold or without a cold you can depend on her.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

mmy grandma was very sick in the hospital and this is the DOCTER they assigned to her, she was there for over a week, someone in our family was ALWAYS WITH HER between her two daughters. and NOT ONCE did this Docter both to see her. Know what happened to my grandma??? SHE DIED! She went to the hospital for help, and never got to see this docter and died!! Pretty sad when the nurses in the hospital said "yeah you probably wont see her, she doesnt come by much" Because of this she was under investigation by head whatever at the hospital. I really hope this never happens to anyone else. It was a horrible sad thing, because of her it reflects bad upon teh Chatham Hospital. Maybe my YOUNG grandmother would still be alive today if she got to see a docter. i would NEVER EVER see this women.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

This doctor cannot understand the results of tests done by specialists and returned to her. This has happened to me and a few other patients I spoke to. Also, still waiting on a referral that was supposed to be made 6 months ago. I called the place I was supposed to be referred to and they asked the doctors name. When I told them I heard a sigh, and then "Well, that's why you haven't been referred yet." Staff is incredibly rude and unreliable....overall disgusted with the office, the staff and the doctor.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

4 to 6 hour wait times are insane. Tests ordered you never hear the results of. Quick to write prescriptions even ones that have been pulled off the market years ago. After sitting 4 hours being informed that the Doctor was called away. Why would a GP be pulled away consistently? Charges for absolutely everything. No privacy. Her staff is usually untrained and unprofessional for the most part. People come in with bags and bags of pills. I have experience with her over medicating and giving the wrong medications on more then 10 occasions. I believe that many people have had their lives shortened due to her ineptitude as a physician. Definatley has a 'superwoman' complex and control issues. Sad as she is a very pleaseant person - and I believe quite knowledgeable - more going on then meets the eye in that office.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag