Rate Dr. Adrian Paruas

Dr. Adrian Paruas's Ratings

definitely recommended!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Everyone on Dr. Paruas' team is EXCELLENT!!! I highly recommend this office.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Very professional and kind staff and the doctor is excellent!!! Very impressive!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent. Very happy with the professional service and friendly staff.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Very happy with Dr Adrian and his team, very profesional people, I will recomend Dr Adrian.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

I wasn't sure what to expect on my first visit with Dr. Paraus.I must say that it was much better than I had anticipated. During the procedure i felt no kind of pain, and the time just went by real fast.Everyone in the office was very nice and friendly. I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

The team working for Dr Paruas is extremely helpful and courteous. I am always met with a smile!

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor, great people in general. The Doctor is very precise, professional, fast and polite. I am very pleased.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Great service, will highly recommend, very friendly and accommodating..

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Paruas and his staff are fantastic! I see them for my routine dental cleanings and any work needed. I had my teeth whitened on the last visit and was very pleased with the rapid results! His office is clean and the staff is always friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Paruas!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag