Rate Dr. Mark Jaffe

Dr. Mark Jaffe's Ratings

Dr. Jaffe is a caring Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and shows concern in finding out why you came to see him, doing lab work & doing a thorough physical exam to compare his thoughts, your results and finding the best treatment plan that will work for you as he sees each of us as a unique person. He brings humor, smiles and laughs & a whole lot of energy to his practice . Listen & follow his teatment plan & you will be amazed. Talk to him & let him know if you feel it's working. If not, he is laid back & ok we will try another until he finds what works for you. His staff is very helpful and professional along with friendly & down to earth as Dr. Jaffe also is. Thank you Dr. Jaffe, you are the the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Jaffe is one of the most knowledgable, warm and caring doctors I have ever met. I never had a thorough examination like the one he performed! He explained everything in detail and gave me his full attention at all times. He has great energy and a terrific sense of humor. A brilliant diagnostician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Worst Dr ever!! Will never go back!. They have no sympathy and can care less! Also was told that they ran out of treatment options and basically I have to just deal that he didn't have time to help me. Worst experience I've ever had, he truly could careless about your feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Have been seeing Doctor Jaffe for years now. He is a highly competent, focused, energetic individual who really cares about his patients. His Staff have been there since day 1 and are very supportive and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He has been treating my Lupus for 12 years and I have paid cash to see him during 2 lapses of insurance. I trust him with my life and run EVERYTHING any other doctor has told me by him first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Jaffe is very pragmatic and adept. He always give his best to his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

This doctor is fast and good but he is not flexible with appointments. It is extremely difficult to get an appoitnment when it is convenient for the patient. He has two offices and you must only visit one because he does not move files from one office to the other. THis office needs to get with the Technology age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Love Love Love Him,He is very caring no wait time love his hyperness I have been diagnosed with RA and am looking forward to working with him on my on my pain management

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Dr. Jaffe is a very punctual, hyper doctor and always seemed rushed. He treated me for rheumatoid arthritis and kept on top of everything regarding my medications and helping get out of pain. He also helped me with severe neck and shoulder pain. I am grateful to him for helping me get social security disability. He helped me so much at the time I needed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

He has been my doctor for over 10 years, and I even paid visits in cash when my old insurance company did not cover him. He's that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628080].votes_count ]]