Dr. Bradley Pollock

Rate Dr. Bradley Pollock

Dr. Bradley Pollock's Ratings

My children love him. They aren't afraid to discuss anything with him and they even get excited to go to the drs just to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr.Pollock was our pediatrician. We found him to always be overbooked so that we would end up waiting in the waiting area for at least an hour. His staff was slow to or did not return phone calls at all. When my child had an issue and needed an appointment asap, I was told to call back in the next couple days for cancelations. Ridiculous.
Dr. Pollock himself was ok, but his bedside manner with my child wasn't great. We now see my GP and our experience is much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Bradley Pollock MD has been my daughters pediatrician for her entire life. He is knowledgeable and caring. Has always been by our side when we had problems early on and is always ready and willing to help. One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Thank you Dr. Pollock for your dedication to your patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

The BEST pediatrician I have ever had the privilege of working with. I have 3 boys and my first (now 15) as a lil one i had concerns were brushed off by another Dr but Dr Pollock listened to me and took action. I have 1 that has a fear of needles but takes them without fuss from Dr Pollock. As every doctor in the city is overworked it is NORMAL to wait a bit. I love that when i call his nurse always has the time to figure out what i need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Although I continue to take my child to him, I have in the past worried a little. As other have stated, he does sometimes seem to have a hard time understanding what I am saying, or he's not really listening very well. He speaks very quickly and I know those who think he is hard to understand. On the first visit, he came in the room around 7 AM, following the birth. He introduced himself, checked out our child, and as he left the room he kind of muttered half under his breath that she has "an abnormally small cranial circumference" and that he would have to watch that. He was gone and we were stunned. Next visit he didn't remember saying anything about cranial circumference! Since then, over the past several years, he has never led us astray, but, then, my child is healthy. We have followed his rules about juice and milk, proper rest, and taking her to the library, too. So, maybe that has made all the difference. We will take our second child to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Ver dedicated Dr. who has called us on Sunday evenings and week nights to give us the results of various tests. Very impressed that throughout our daughters visits, as soon as she was old enough to talk, he included her in the conversations. She's now 12 and for the most part the communication is between the two of them as she is much more aware of what's happening in her body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Pollock seems knowledgeable and helpful. His personality is hard to gauge as sometimes he seems like he is listening and other times he sounds like he is giving me a lecture even though I have done as he suggested. My daughter, who is under 1 year old, isn't a fan as he doesn't smile and make eye contact with her before examination and so she ends up crying. But he seems to be good dr and we only have gone for regular checkups so I suppose I overlook that fact that he is not welcoming to infants

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

The BEST pediatrician I have ever had the privilege of working with. I have 5 birth children, 14 grandchildren, and 3 foster kids who I have had since birth ranging in ages from 40 yrs. to 2 yrs. I have seen and heard of a lot of doctors over the years. My kids that are still at home have been seeing Dr.Pollock for 18 yrs. Not only has he dealt with their physical ailments but also mental, psychological and behavioral problems. He has been great at referring to specialists and following up on them. He has show a high degree of knowledge, caring and compassion. Couldn't ask for a better doctor for some very high needs kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

As a nurse (and a father btw), I find our appointments rushed. He is very harsh, especially if your child is crying. His immunization shot giving skills are horrible! He is like jekyll and hyde, one day his bedside manner is great, others he talks down to us. We are actively looking for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1807244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

Well it sounds like he has increased his skills. We almost lost our daughter as he kept telling me I was a new mom and dismissed my childs crying almost 24 hours as all in my head. After many visits to childrens, we not being notified that she was to be admitted into ICU immediatly. Explaination was that it was a long weekend. We were lucky we were in for her 3mos. shots or we may never have been told and would have lost her. 3 kidney surgeries later, we have changed dr.s but it seems it is very hard to find a good Dr. If we had of gone on his looks happy and smiles comments our child would be dead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807243].votes_count ]]