Rate Dr. Devon N. Glazer

Dr. Devon N. Glazer's Ratings

Dr. Glazer has repaired both of my ankles when the Achilles tendon tore at different times. Now years later, my ankles are still strong and I have no problems playing ping pong or any other activity. Dr. Glazer also repaired my painful bunion on my right big toe. I have and would recommend Dr. Glazer to anyone. Should another issue arise due to my diabetes at a later date, yes, I will contact Dr. Glazer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

he is the best doctor I have ever had. He is thorough and really cares about his patients, I would refer anybody to him. His staff is also great, they treat me like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I'm very thankful to have Dr. Glazer, they do best for my left foot with RSD/CRPS. Very happy office and they work hard to make you better. Thank you :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I appreciate that Dr saved me from 2 surgeries!! He is always polite and never rushes. He makes me feel like I am in safe hands. Had horrible pain from bone spurs on both feet and a bone sticking out of my left heel. I thought for sure I would have 2 surgeries but he made me boots to cushion and help me walk and to keep pain minimal, put me in physical therapy. In 2 1/2 weeks my spurs were gone!!! Tara was so kind and helpful also. I would highly recommend him and have brought my husband to help with his feet problems. Nice to have such great care in a world where fast paced turn around clinics are in it for the money. He genuinely cares to make your life more healthy and without pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Glazer takes the time to discuss with you your options. Never makes you feel like he is in a hurry. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

I'm surprised by many of the comments. He continues to be the doctor to which I hold all others as a comparison. He saved me from surgery providing unique solutions based on up to date knowledge and accommodated urgent requests...I cannot thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I walked into his office with foot pain and left with foot ankle and leg pain. 3 days later I developed a foot infection from getting cut by his scalpel while trying to shve off my callus. He is a bumbling baffoon, wears the same gloves between patients and appears not to have a clue about what he is doing. I just keep wondering how such an individual can pass through the system. Is he a really a foot doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Wonderful Doctor. I highly recommend him. Answers all your questions, gives different options for treatment, thorough, caring,compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Great doctor, curtious, knowledgeable and saved me from unneccesary surgery (recommended by another doc). This is the way doctors should treat patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807651].votes_count ]]