Rate Dr. Michael Landry

Dr. Michael Landry's Ratings

I believe Mike is an awesome Physiotherapist, he is very knowledgeable and was always kind and considerate of the pain I had due to my injury. He never rushed our apointments and always took the time to ask how I was doing. He helped me get back on my feet one day at a time. The staff at his office are also very kind and always offered a smile when they greeted you. I was very impressed with Mike and his team at Empower PT, I would recommend it to eveyone !!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Mike knows his stuff... very suportive and caring. Listens when you talk and will work with you to ensure you get the most of your visits aswell as a quick recovery. His staff is always friendly and suportive.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

This guy is not a doctor, he is a physiotherapist. He is old school and never has enough time for you. He would prefer to hook you up to a machine.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2006 | flag

Dr. Landry was amazing. I had been in an accident 15 months before seeing him, he worked wonders. He is patient, listens, cares, understands and helps. He is an amazing doctor and a great guy. I highly recomend using him!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2006 | flag