Rate Dr. Michael Landry

Dr. Michael Landry's Ratings

I believe Mike is an awesome Physiotherapist, he is very knowledgeable and was always kind and considerate of the pain I had due to my injury. He never rushed our apointments and always took the time to ask how I was doing. He helped me get back on my feet one day at a time. The staff at his office are also very kind and always offered a smile when they greeted you. I was very impressed with Mike and his team at Empower PT, I would recommend it to eveyone !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Mike knows his stuff... very suportive and caring. Listens when you talk and will work with you to ensure you get the most of your visits aswell as a quick recovery. His staff is always friendly and suportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This guy is not a doctor, he is a physiotherapist. He is old school and never has enough time for you. He would prefer to hook you up to a machine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2006

Dr. Landry was amazing. I had been in an accident 15 months before seeing him, he worked wonders. He is patient, listens, cares, understands and helps. He is an amazing doctor and a great guy. I highly recomend using him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810367].votes_count ]]