Dr. Sheila Scott

Rate Dr. Sheila Scott

Dr. Sheila Scott's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Scott is very helpful and I trust her knowledge. One of the reasons I go to her is a friend's mom wasn't feeling well and Dr. Scott was covering for her own doctor. Dr. Scott found out that my friend's mom had throat cancer and her own doctor wasn't concerned. She was treated and the last I heard is doing well. I am going to be at a lose when Dr. Scott decides to retire, she has looked after me and my family for a long time now and she is approachable and will answer any questions you have (yes I take a list so I don't forget) or she will send you to a specialist. Thanks Dr. Scott.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

No confidentiality! Rude staff. Saw 3 walk-ins as I waited an hour past my appointment. I went because my in-laws thought she walked on water and said she specialized in anxiety and depression. I politely asked about her credentials; she stiffened and said she was a GP interested in psychology. She consulted with a psychologist, but had no experience with the meds she gave me – when I expressed a fear about the medicine, she bristled. Later, my inlaws asked for info about me. SHE SHARED EVERYTHING re: my anxiety and said I was rude and challenged her, indicating a psychotic anti-social personality disorder which is incurable and leads to conflict and aggression. The diagnosis was never recorded nor shared with me. She terrified my inlaws who tried to have me committed, relenting only after 3 psychiatrists deemed me ok. Dr. Scott needs patients to fawn over her (like the older ladies ushered in before me) and is spiteful when doubted. I regret I was too scared to report her to the CPSA.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Scott has been a fantastic woman and I have been with her since '94. I have nothing bad to say about her or even the gals up front. They have all been great support and easy to speak with. I don't know what I'm going to do if she retires before I "exit" but if I were asked for a dollar figure for her I'd be like a Mastercard commercial and say "priceless"!!!!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been very pleased with the attention I get from Dr. Scott. She takes the time to listen, looks after my emotional needs as well as my physical needs, and is always pleasant and engaging. I can't speak highly enough of her.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Although Ms. Scott is always very pleasant, I always feel like I am rushed through appointments and I doubt that I have ever spent much more than 5 minutes with her on any visit. I also feel that my concerns are not being taken seriously, and her recollection of my medical history is quite vague. I once came in with a sore swollen thyroid and was told to go home, have a cup of tea and put my feet up...no tests, no nothing.

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

She was my doctor many years ago. I stopped seeing her because I grew tired of listening to her stories about her doctor father and her realtor husband... she was not a good listener. One time I asked my husband to accompany me into the exam room for a Q&A session with her because my condition was worsening. She actually made fun of my husband coming into the room... I needed support and she made light of it. I realized then that she probably graduated at the bottom of her class and we never returned. I found another doctor who took me off the meds she had me on... including hormones that I didn't even need!!!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Wh have had Dr. Scott for over 25 years. My wife and I and now our two sons have the greatest respect for her as a professional. She is fantastic and is a true credit to medine. I can honestly say that we trust her with our lifes. Great doctor!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Scott is an exceptional physician. I have waited no longer than 5 minutes for any appt. and I find the front end staff caring and extremely helpful. Dr. Scott takes the needed time to go over any questions I might have and she is so gentle and kind to our infant son. I have never met such a fanatastic family physician!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

my family of 4 have been seeing dr scott for 20 years she has seen us through two children my wife's illnesses and my cancer, from diagnosis to finding a great surgeon and the follow up,, we are a better groupe of people because of her , and her staff. she is now and always will be part of our family,, i hope she practices for a long time ,

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag