You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheila Scott

Dr. Sheila Scott's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Scott since 1994 and she has been a fantastic. I have been through a lot and can count on her to be my Dr. and advocate. If you have concerns or questions she is more than happy to answer what questions she can or find someone that will be able to. The staff she has have been wonderful to me and deserve a high five as well for their assistance in Dr. Scott's success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I have been very pleased with Dr. Scott's attention to any health issues and promptly orders relevant tests. She takes health irregularities seriously. She also has good backup for after hours. She is compassionate and empathetic and gives life style recommendations when appropriate. I am an adult male and feel very comfortable with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr Scott. She had been a blessing to myself and my family. She is so knowledgeable and compassionate and I trust her completely. She took over the care of my son and my husband and they are amazed at the difference in care as well. I am so grateful to have her and her staff are fabulous. Thank you so much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank Dr. Scott and her staff (Rayann), for their help and support during a very difficult time in my life. Dr. Scott is very compassionate and always takes the time to listen. I have been a patient for many years and will stay with Dr. Scott until she retires. H.Oliver

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Scott became my doctor through a work place injury. I was being harried, bullied and intimidated to go back to work too early according to my employer’s medical enforcers. Dr. Scott looked after me and protected me by defended my case giving me the much needed time to heal. As the only income for my family I was terrified about being fired. But I was broken and needed to heal; some other co-workers with similar injuries were not so lucky and were forced to go back too early, which lead to re-injury, getting layoff then getting let go! I recovered just like Dr. Scott said I would in the time she said it would take and almost 20 years later I’m still working! Thank you Dr. Scott. For shielding me and my family from the wolves while I was at my weakest and most desperately vulnerable state.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Scott is very helpful and I trust her knowledge. One of the reasons I go to her is a friend's mom wasn't feeling well and Dr. Scott was covering for her own doctor. Dr. Scott found out that my friend's mom had throat cancer and her own doctor wasn't concerned. She was treated and the last I heard is doing well. I am going to be at a lose when Dr. Scott decides to retire, she has looked after me and my family for a long time now and she is approachable and will answer any questions you have (yes I take a list so I don't forget) or she will send you to a specialist. Thanks Dr. Scott.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

No confidentiality! Rude staff. Saw 3 walk-ins as I waited an hour past my appointment. I went because my in-laws thought she walked on water and said she specialized in anxiety and depression. I politely asked about her credentials; she stiffened and said she was a GP interested in psychology. She consulted with a psychologist, but had no experience with the meds she gave me – when I expressed a fear about the medicine, she bristled. Later, my inlaws asked for info about me. SHE SHARED EVERYTHING re: my anxiety and said I was rude and challenged her, indicating a psychotic anti-social personality disorder which is incurable and leads to conflict and aggression. The diagnosis was never recorded nor shared with me. She terrified my inlaws who tried to have me committed, relenting only after 3 psychiatrists deemed me ok. Dr. Scott needs patients to fawn over her (like the older ladies ushered in before me) and is spiteful when doubted. I regret I was too scared to report her to the CPSA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Dr. Scott has been a fantastic woman and I have been with her since '94. I have nothing bad to say about her or even the gals up front. They have all been great support and easy to speak with. I don't know what I'm going to do if she retires before I "exit" but if I were asked for a dollar figure for her I'd be like a Mastercard commercial and say "priceless"!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

I have been very pleased with the attention I get from Dr. Scott. She takes the time to listen, looks after my emotional needs as well as my physical needs, and is always pleasant and engaging. I can't speak highly enough of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815531].votes_count ]]