Dr. Elizabeth Lythgoe

5 1 3.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Lythgoe

Dr. Elizabeth Lythgoe's Ratings

Wonderful doctor and staff, well respected and liked. Sorry she retired

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

One of the most arrogant doctors I've ever seen. When I tried to ask her questions, she told me to talk to the CNIB. I'm nowhere near blind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Although, I agree she's overbooking herself, I was still happy with Dr. Lythgoe. I found her pleasant, certainly knows her job, and would see her again. After my cataract surgery, I was seeing better than I expected, one could say I was viewing my surroundings in "high definition." It was great. Thank you, Dr. Lythgoe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

My father had cataract surgery last year and the results were very poor. He had a difficult time healing, a great deal of pain and a very hard time seeing (couldn't drive or read comfortably). He went to Dr. Gimbel in Calgary last month and had the both eyes fixed and the results are lovely now and his vision has never been better. We were very unhappy with Dr. Lythgoe and wished that we had gone to Dr. Gimbel in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My uncle had Dr. Lythgoe perform his cateract surgery. She completely botched his "routine" operation. Not only did she ruin his vision, when he came out of surgery he looked like someone had beaten him. His face was so badly bruised, it was nothing less than disturbing. My grandparents lived in Horizon Village in Red Deer and reported that other friends of their's had the same experience as my Uncle. My Grandmother had her cataract surgery in Wetaskinwin and had excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Lythgoe is one of the best doctors I know of when it comes to eye care. Educated, direct approach, practical, well respected and knowledgeable. Her level of care is above any I have ever seen and her knowledge is off the charts. You do have to wait to see her but when you figure she sees about 60 people a day, you have to give her credit for being run off her feet. This is not a result of overbooking but representative of the shortage of doctors in AB and the impact her schedule takes when she has to see emergencies cases. I would wait all day to see this woman especially when ti comes to the care of my eyes. I think she's the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. L. is overbooking herself and is not spending enough quality time with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1816005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

I had my left cataract surgery in 2007 and my right early this month. Both experiences were positive. This time I had very short waits for appts in the waiting room, an expedient hospital visit, and my surgery seems to be 100%. Yes, Dr. Lithgoe is busy, however also took the time for a few personal comments at the office visit. At the hospital I found her to be super busy, yet cheerful, having fun, and very supporting with a personal connection. I would highly recommend Dr. Lithgoe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I just had my visit today with Dr. Lythgoe and found her to be very competent and easy to talk to. I read some of the comments before my appointment ...was almost afraid to keep my appointment well I found her to be most friendly so much so I have booked another appointment with her.Staff amazing as well... good experience.... :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816002].votes_count ]]