Rate Dr. Akinyemi O. Ajayi

Dr. Akinyemi O. Ajayi's Ratings

WARNING!! You may be charged for services that you do not receive with no possibility of reimbursement. The ladies at the front desk do not explain the services provided.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I have never had to wait at his office. I am even taken early most times! Dr. Ajayi is so caring, and listens. There should be more doctors just like him in this world.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

What a wonderful doctor! Wonderful bedside manner, takes a huge amount of time with his patients, listens to the parents' concerns, listens to the child's symptoms, VERY thorough. Just cannot say enough about this doctor or his practice. A wonderful experience and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

He is a really knowledgeable doctor and I like his PA, too. They all were patient with my son who has Asbergers. He warmed right up to Dr. Ajayi. That says a lot!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ajayi. He is caring, knowledgable, and truly listens. One in a million!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag