Rate Dr. Jay B. Bitar

Dr. Jay B. Bitar's Ratings

I was a bit sceptical. The first thing he did was send me to the cath lab. I was then instructed immediately after the cath I required bypass. After several more visits he then wanted to do several test??? I had a heart cath-what more is there to see than being right inside the heart! No other cardiologist EVER sent me to cath lab then for test-it is done in reverse order! I've had 10 or so heart caths and stents. He also then changed his mind about bypass and wanted to recath and stent???? needless to say, I moved on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Very Kind! Did not feel rushed! Explained everything to me and listened to my concerns. I was early and he saw me right away. Nice office. Staff very professional and helpful in finding appointment that could work with my schedule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632649].votes_count ]]