You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel's Ratings

I saw Dr. Bendor- Samuel for the second time this January for a breast revision. I had got my initial implants at a much younger age and now, at 32, I felt I needed to go smaller. As always Dr. Bendor-Samuel was very understanding, informative and helpful. He thoroughly explained all of my options, risks and benefits to ensure this was the best route for me to go. It has now been 6 months post-op and I could not be happier. Dr. Bendor-Samuel will tell you all the facts (whether it is what you are wanting to hear nor not) and is always willing to work with his clients to ensure the best possible outcomes - which I feel to be one of the utmost important qualities when working with a surgeon . I can not say enough in regard to his bedside manner, his wealth of knowledge and skilled expertise. For anyone who is looking to have some form of plastic surgery completed I would highly recommend Dr. Bendor- Samuel. Given the complicated nature of both of my surgeries I feel that I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. One must remember that there is no such thing as perfection, but I feel, from experience, Dr. Bendor -Samuel is capable of working toward and making your vision as close to perfection as possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Bendor-Samuel for a breast revision, I was so excited to see him as several of my friends had been to him for their 1st breast augmentation (which his work is second to none for BA) , but when I arrived for my consult after traveling 4 hours and taking a day off work, I had to wait an hour to see him (which annoyed me because I'm paying over $100 for this visit and felt that waiting was unacceptable), when I finally got in to see him I felt he rushed me in and out. I could tell he did not want to perform this revision and told me to wait until the implants ruptured and then book an appointment with him. I did not want to wait for them to rupture so I called to book an appointment for the surgery and when they emailed me back with the deposit (25% of the total amount) the price had more than doubled, I was so upset and could not afford this. I messaged them back, because we had discussed (or so i thought) 3 options for my revision in the initial consult, to see what it would cost for one of the other options, he needed another consultation because he had rushed me in and out the 1st consult ....... Very bad bedside manner and your time does not matter to him. I would not recommend him for any type of revision work unless he was the original surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr.Bendor-Samuel did my breast augmentation a few days ago, 300CC moderate plus profile under the muscle. Looks and feels awesome already! Worth the 3 hour drive from Moncton New-Brunswick. Staff is amazing and very down to earth. Felt very "at home". Would recommend Dr. Richard to EVERYONE. 100 stars is my rating :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Bendor-Samuel performed a breast aug and rhinoplasty on me. I am 100% pleased with the results. He is very knowledgable and does a thorough consultation and follow up. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Bendor-Samuel provided me with a breast augmentation, reduction and a lift. I just had my year post op visit and I have nothing but positives to say. Highly recommend him for any plastics. I have never been happier and more confident in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

It has been 6-7 months since my breast augmentation surgery and they look and feel great. The staff was great, very helpful. It was worth every penny, it has boost my confidence and I am so glad I chose to go through with the procedure. I highly recommend doctor Richard Bendor-Samuel and I have recommended him to many people who are thinking of any kind of cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

3 months since my breast reduction - Dr. Bendor-Samuel & my experience at The Landings Surgical Centre was worth every penny. Everyone, including Dr. Bendor-Samuel was knowledgable, professional and respectful of both my time and my dignity. The clinic and surroundings were clean and sterile. Even in Public Health care, you expect the professionals to be knowledgeable but you are not always lucky enough to enjoy the other attributes I listed. As I said, worth every penny and the results? - Excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Cant say enough about my experience with Dr Bendor -Samuel and his staff ,one year since my breast reduction do not regret doing this. He makes you feel so comfortable and I cant forget Joanne she is great.If your thinking of having a procedure go and get a consultation with Dr Bendor-Samuel you wont regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

This Doctor is amazing , he makes you feel comfortable . I can't say enough about his knowledge and talent, I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery, and very little scaring .I plan on getting a tummy tuck due to my weight loss and Dr.Bendor-Sameul will see me in 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Bendor-Samuel is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and skilled. His staff is top notch as well. Every single one of them are kind and offered me help at every turn. I'm only 10 days out from rhinoplasty and the results are amazing already and I still have a ways to go swelling wise. And yes he gives you his own personal number to call in case of emergency!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611492].votes_count ]]