Rate Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel's Ratings

Dr. Bendor-Samuel is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and skilled. His staff is top notch as well. Every single one of them are kind and offered me help at every turn. I'm only 10 days out from rhinoplasty and the results are amazing already and I still have a ways to go swelling wise. And yes he gives you his own personal number to call in case of emergency!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

He and his staff were excellent in all aspects of my care. Prior to my surgery I felt very comfortable with him and his staff and his abilities. All follow-up appointments were fantastic and all of my questions have always been answered. I would recommend this physician to anyone without reservation. I am 1000% happy I chose Dr. Bendor-Samuel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

How many stars can you give a doctor who answers his cell phone/email 24/7 ? Although my surgery was not totally 'problem free', I can tell you the post op problems were covered 24/7. Because of the distance, emailing of pictures was essential, but I always felt like I had a personal doctor/friend available to me whenever....wherever. I could NEVER give this kind of service/support enough stars. Well done SIR, and very much appreciated. May you receive the same kind of service wherever you go in life. Sincerely, ep

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Bendor-Samuel and the entire staff of the Landings. I lost over 100 pounds a few years ago and decided to have a tummy tuck and a breast lift. I had the surgery 4 months ago and I honestly never thought I could look this good. Dr Bendor-Samuel did an amazing job: the tummy tuck scar is low and even, and my breasts look fantastic (I did not get implants, just the lift). I had some minor complications that were dealt with easily; Dr Bendor-Samuel answered my call on a Sunday, for example. The whole staff (Michelle at the front desk, Frances in billing, the OR nurses and anesthetist, and especially JoAnne the RN) are absolutely great. This was the best thing I ever could have done for myself, and I am thrilled anew every time I look in the mirror. Thank you to Dr Bendor-Samuel and the Landings staff!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2541459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

3 months ago I had done an eye lid reduction operation. The surgery was a no stress positive experience. I am very happy with the results and already I recommend Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel to my friends.
Thank you very much to the very pleasant and helpful staff and Dr. Bendor-Samuel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Worth every cent....I am 11 days post op and feeling great....Dr. Bender-Samuel completely explained the whole procedure and what to expect after in the consult....was patient with mine and my spouses questions and never felt rushed...I was very nervous going in but felt at ease after the consult. Dr.Bender-Samuel has the Best bedside manner I've ever experienced..even my spouse commented on it. The staff and nurses equally so. They told me what to expect after the surgery for recovery and they were exactly right...I would HIGHLY recommend this clinic to anyone considering having a procedure to change their lives and self image cause that's what they did for me. Thank you Dr. Bender-Samuel and Staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I felt comfortable with Dr. Bendor-Samuel right from the consultation. He answered my questions, went over the procedure, expectations and recovery time. The results are amazing and far exceeds my expectations. I couldn't be happier with my decision to follow his recommendation and have this procedure performed by him. The staff were very professional and made me feel at ease the day of my surgery. The clinic is very clean, organized and well managed. My appointments were always on time and never rushed. I would recommend Dr. Bendor- Samuel, staff and clinic to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I had a Tummy Tuck a year ago with Dr Bendor-Samuel. He is a Fantastic Surgeon. I had contemplated getting both a tuck and breast augmentation at the same time and he asked a couple of questions as to why I wanted Breast augmentation and told me that I didn't appear to be overly upset with what I had and that when you make that decision you want to make sure it is the right one for the right reasons. I love how honest he is in setting your expectations of what you will look like afterwords and also what may be unrealistic unless you put in the extra work at the gym...Needless to say I had lost around 80 pounds or so and had some loose skin that did not go back to normal due to being overweight for and having children while being overweight. He is very particular about his incision line and I have been told by many that this is the best incision they have ever seen. I am super pleased with the end result and I will say his staff are just as pleasant as he is. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

This rating has been VERY late coming. However I felt it absolutely necessary to add my comments to the long list of positive feedback for this doctor. I had a tummy-tuck almost 3 years ago, after many years of hating my body due to the results of 2 pregnancies/C-sections. As I am not a young woman so I did not have unrealistic expectations. The results were, however, far above and beyond any of my expectations, and I am still in awe every time I look in the mirror! I have traveled south a few times since my surgery and have been proudly able to share with friends and family pictures of this "over 50" body wearing bikinis on the beach (something I hadn't been able to do since my first pregnancy in my 20's). Everything looks so natural, including a perfectly shaped belly-button (not an easy feat). The Landing Surgical Center and staff are all amazing. If I ever find myself in need of any other procedures, I will be choosing Dr. Bendor-Samuel!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819344].votes_count ]]