You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel's Ratings

Dr.Bendor-Samuel did my breast augmentation a few days ago, 300CC moderate plus profile under the muscle. Looks and feels awesome already! Worth the 3 hour drive from Moncton New-Brunswick. Staff is amazing and very down to earth. Felt very "at home". Would recommend Dr. Richard to EVERYONE. 100 stars is my rating :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Bendor-Samuel performed a breast aug and rhinoplasty on me. I am 100% pleased with the results. He is very knowledgable and does a thorough consultation and follow up. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Bendor-Samuel provided me with a breast augmentation, reduction and a lift. I just had my year post op visit and I have nothing but positives to say. Highly recommend him for any plastics. I have never been happier and more confident in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

It has been 6-7 months since my breast augmentation surgery and they look and feel great. The staff was great, very helpful. It was worth every penny, it has boost my confidence and I am so glad I chose to go through with the procedure. I highly recommend doctor Richard Bendor-Samuel and I have recommended him to many people who are thinking of any kind of cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

3 months since my breast reduction - Dr. Bendor-Samuel & my experience at The Landings Surgical Centre was worth every penny. Everyone, including Dr. Bendor-Samuel was knowledgable, professional and respectful of both my time and my dignity. The clinic and surroundings were clean and sterile. Even in Public Health care, you expect the professionals to be knowledgeable but you are not always lucky enough to enjoy the other attributes I listed. As I said, worth every penny and the results? - Excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Cant say enough about my experience with Dr Bendor -Samuel and his staff ,one year since my breast reduction do not regret doing this. He makes you feel so comfortable and I cant forget Joanne she is great.If your thinking of having a procedure go and get a consultation with Dr Bendor-Samuel you wont regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

This Doctor is amazing , he makes you feel comfortable . I can't say enough about his knowledge and talent, I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery, and very little scaring .I plan on getting a tummy tuck due to my weight loss and Dr.Bendor-Sameul will see me in 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Bendor-Samuel is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and skilled. His staff is top notch as well. Every single one of them are kind and offered me help at every turn. I'm only 10 days out from rhinoplasty and the results are amazing already and I still have a ways to go swelling wise. And yes he gives you his own personal number to call in case of emergency!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

He and his staff were excellent in all aspects of my care. Prior to my surgery I felt very comfortable with him and his staff and his abilities. All follow-up appointments were fantastic and all of my questions have always been answered. I would recommend this physician to anyone without reservation. I am 1000% happy I chose Dr. Bendor-Samuel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

How many stars can you give a doctor who answers his cell phone/email 24/7 ? Although my surgery was not totally 'problem free', I can tell you the post op problems were covered 24/7. Because of the distance, emailing of pictures was essential, but I always felt like I had a personal doctor/friend available to me whenever....wherever. I could NEVER give this kind of service/support enough stars. Well done SIR, and very much appreciated. May you receive the same kind of service wherever you go in life. Sincerely, ep

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589289].votes_count ]]