Rate Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel's Ratings

3 months ago I had done an eye lid reduction operation. The surgery was a no stress positive experience. I am very happy with the results and already I recommend Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel to my friends. Thank you very much to the very pleasant and helpful staff and Dr. Bendor-Samuel.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Worth every cent....I am 11 days post op and feeling great....Dr. Bender-Samuel completely explained the whole procedure and what to expect after in the consult....was patient with mine and my spouses questions and never felt rushed...I was very nervous going in but felt at ease after the consult. Dr.Bender-Samuel has the Best bedside manner I've ever experienced..even my spouse commented on it. The staff and nurses equally so. They told me what to expect after the surgery for recovery and they were exactly right...I would HIGHLY recommend this clinic to anyone considering having a procedure to change their lives and self image cause that's what they did for me. Thank you Dr. Bender-Samuel and Staff

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I felt comfortable with Dr. Bendor-Samuel right from the consultation. He answered my questions, went over the procedure, expectations and recovery time. The results are amazing and far exceeds my expectations. I couldn't be happier with my decision to follow his recommendation and have this procedure performed by him. The staff were very professional and made me feel at ease the day of my surgery. The clinic is very clean, organized and well managed. My appointments were always on time and never rushed. I would recommend Dr. Bendor- Samuel, staff and clinic to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I had a Tummy Tuck a year ago with Dr Bendor-Samuel. He is a Fantastic Surgeon. I had contemplated getting both a tuck and breast augmentation at the same time and he asked a couple of questions as to why I wanted Breast augmentation and told me that I didn't appear to be overly upset with what I had and that when you make that decision you want to make sure it is the right one for the right reasons. I love how honest he is in setting your expectations of what you will look like afterwords and also what may be unrealistic unless you put in the extra work at the gym...Needless to say I had lost around 80 pounds or so and had some loose skin that did not go back to normal due to being overweight for and having children while being overweight. He is very particular about his incision line and I have been told by many that this is the best incision they have ever seen. I am super pleased with the end result and I will say his staff are just as pleasant as he is. No complaints.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

This rating has been VERY late coming. However I felt it absolutely necessary to add my comments to the long list of positive feedback for this doctor. I had a tummy-tuck almost 3 years ago, after many years of hating my body due to the results of 2 pregnancies/C-sections. As I am not a young woman so I did not have unrealistic expectations. The results were, however, far above and beyond any of my expectations, and I am still in awe every time I look in the mirror! I have traveled south a few times since my surgery and have been proudly able to share with friends and family pictures of this "over 50" body wearing bikinis on the beach (something I hadn't been able to do since my first pregnancy in my 20's). Everything looks so natural, including a perfectly shaped belly-button (not an easy feat). The Landing Surgical Center and staff are all amazing. If I ever find myself in need of any other procedures, I will be choosing Dr. Bendor-Samuel!!!!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I feel that Dr. Bendor Samuel is an excellent doctor and sincerely cares about me as his patient. I did not feel rushed, if anything, quite the opposite. He and his staff were nothing but kind and caring. His knowledge and skill as a surgeon is truly a gift. I highly recommend him and his staff. From my consultation to my post op. visits. Dr. Bendor Samuel also did an extra procedure at no extra cost, which made me feel good. The final result of my procedure will be known in approximately four more months, however, I am a very happy patient andlove the results this far. When you take the step to get plastic surgery you must have realistic expectations.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

For years I wanted to erase my many facial wrinkles. So at 69 I took the plunge. I had a facelift and a dermabrasion. It has been 6 weeks since I had the procedure and I am very pleased with my progress. The total experience at the Landing Centre has been great. I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. I feel comfortable with Dr. Bender-Samuel. He is very professional and easy going. During my overnight stay I received excellent care and support. I would certainly recommend Dr. Bender-Samuel and the Landing Centre. Now, when I look in the mirror I feel that my face matches my age.... 69 years young. To top it off my very observant 6 year old granddaughter, who often mentioned my 'winkles' is now asking where they went.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

I had a major rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Bendor-Samuel (I'm a male). Previous to the surgery, I was very concerned because I looked at a lot of pictures online for this type of surgery on men and I was not happy with the results that I had seen. I had 2 consultations with Dr. Bendor-Samuel where he answered all my questions and addressed my concerns to assure that I had the correct expectations for the results of this surgery. I can honestly say that he did a perfect job on my nose. The result looks better than any male rhinoplasty picture I had seen on the internet. I would definitely recommend him to anybody interested in receiving surgery from him. I have seen some negative reviews about him from this site, and I think that I would recommend to anybody who isn't totally sure, or is on the fence in regards to seeing him, to at least book a consultation. I'm sure you will be able to make a firm decision on whether to follow through with him or not from the consultation.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bendor-Samuel is amazing! I have wanted a tummy tuck for years after having 4 kids. My tummy was so stretched and there was nothing I could do. He preformed a miracle on my belly. I am 12 days post op and I look fantastic!!! There is no way this surgery could have been preformed any better than it has been. The staff at the Landings centre are amazing. The doctor is honest and quite funny too. We had some good laughs and he is also very serious. I love him...he has changed my life! Don't even hesitate to use him! You won't find a better surgeon.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag