Rate Dr. Grover Wong

Dr. Grover Wong's Ratings

Best Doctor we've ever come across. One time a little quick to diagnose an ailment as he said my son has a skin disease when it turned out to be a tree allergy. But overall he know his stuff and has a good and fun bedside manner.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Amazing! You cannot find Doctors (or people) like this anymore. Knowledgeable, to the point yet sensitive to your feelings. As a first time mother I had and still have so many questions and Doctor Wong is extremely helpful and always supportive and reachable on any of my concerns. He saved my life, and my baby's life - we are so lucky to have him as our Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wong has always been professional and helpful. I've known him for over 15 years. He is a family man and a community leader. However, he is entitled to a life, vacations every now and then. He can't be there 24/7 for his patients but he certainly runs himself down trying. He even visited my father-in-law in the hospital when he was fighting lung cancer. Dr. Wong didn't have to do that because my father-in-law is not his patient but he did. You'll be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

I was a long time patient of Dr Wongs, over 10 years. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had an appt booked with him and when I got to the doctors the appt ended up being with another doctor. He dumped me as a patient when I needed him the most. He made another doctor tell me I had breast cancer. Very unprofessional,hurtful and disrespectful. I will never forgive him for this.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

I've had Dr. Wong as my GP for 9 years. Awesome Dr., awesome guy. Truly cares about his patients. If he doesn't know the answer to something he refers you to someone who does. Doesn't leave anything regarding your health to chance, if you've got an issue he gets it checked out whether it's a lab test, MRI or referal etc. You'll never get the "see if it gets worse over the next 3 months and if it does, come back" that some MD's like to throw out. Can't say enough positive things about this Dr. A+

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Always makes you feel comfortable. If you are worried about some health problem you are suffering, he won't brush your concern off but he has a way of wording the situation/choices/explanation about it to minimize your fears. ...Basically very approachable

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

If he cant help you he will find the right person.He feels like family. Very sown to earth. Love him.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Excellent Doctor, - very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful

Submitted Aug. 19, 2008 | flag

Met Dr. Wong when I had my second and LOVE him to death. Excellent bedside manner. Always feel as though I am taken seriously and I always feel rest assured when I have seen him. Highly recommend......

Submitted June 12, 2008 | flag

I first came to Dr.Wong as a new patient in 1996 and he has been a great doctor. His knowledge and opinions are truthful and accurate in his diagnoses. His "bedside manner" is excellent and he is a great assest to the medical field.

Submitted April 7, 2008 | flag