Rate Dr. Grover Wong

Dr. Grover Wong's Ratings

One of the best Dr's I've ever come across. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, profesional, hard working and will take all your concerns seriously. I've worked with him professionally and have been his patient, and I can honsetly tell you that you will be hard pressed to find a better doctor anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I have been a patience of Dr. Wong since my high risk multiple pregnancy in 2002. He is AWESOME! both my kids see him as well. In 2012 I was very sick with pneumonia I was convinced I was dying, I asked him exactly that question, and very calmly and gently he said I would be fine and he would help me be fine! More recently he has assisted us in a "fight" to have my son properly diagnosed, when others in the medical profession have given up on my son, Dr. Wong didn't. Back when I was pregnant he said I was gonna have a big baby, I remember my appointment after the ultrasound confirmed twins, I said "big baby huh" and he said "I'm sorry" LOL. He is a great doctor and a very caring and compasionate human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Best Doctor we've ever come across. One time a little quick to diagnose an ailment as he said my son has a skin disease when it turned out to be a tree allergy. But overall he know his stuff and has a good and fun bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Amazing! You cannot find Doctors (or people) like this anymore. Knowledgeable, to the point yet sensitive to your feelings. As a first time mother I had and still have so many questions and Doctor Wong is extremely helpful and always supportive and reachable on any of my concerns. He saved my life, and my baby's life - we are so lucky to have him as our Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Wong has always been professional and helpful. I've known him for over 15 years. He is a family man and a community leader. However, he is entitled to a life, vacations every now and then. He can't be there 24/7 for his patients but he certainly runs himself down trying. He even visited my father-in-law in the hospital when he was fighting lung cancer. Dr. Wong didn't have to do that because my father-in-law is not his patient but he did. You'll be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

I was a long time patient of Dr Wongs, over 10 years. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had an appt booked with him and when I got to the doctors the appt ended up being with another doctor. He dumped me as a patient when I needed him the most. He made another doctor tell me I had breast cancer. Very unprofessional,hurtful and disrespectful. I will never forgive him for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

I've had Dr. Wong as my GP for 9 years. Awesome Dr., awesome guy. Truly cares about his patients. If he doesn't know the answer to something he refers you to someone who does. Doesn't leave anything regarding your health to chance, if you've got an issue he gets it checked out whether it's a lab test, MRI or referal etc. You'll never get the "see if it gets worse over the next 3 months and if it does, come back" that some MD's like to throw out. Can't say enough positive things about this Dr. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Always makes you feel comfortable. If you are worried about some health problem you are suffering, he won't brush your concern off but he has a way of wording the situation/choices/explanation about it to minimize your fears. ...Basically very approachable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

If he cant help you he will find the right person.He feels like family. Very sown to earth. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819615].votes_count ]]