Rate Dr. Maryanne Tarkington

Dr. Maryanne Tarkington's Ratings

Dr. Tarkington saved my sanity!! I kept thinking I had a urinary infection (but didn't). She sent me to physical therapy as she diagnosed my discomfort as being caused by my pelvic floor muscle. I'd previously seen a male urologist in the same practice who said there was nothing wrong with me. unfortunately Dr. T has taken a leave of absence right now (has a young child at home) but she referred me to Dr. Gaynor, an equally great female urologist who sees patients in Reston and in Ashburn. I shall never see a male urologist again and highly recommend Dr. Gaynor (and hope Dr. Tarkington will soon return to practice - she's excellent).

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tarkington is a great physican once you get into the room but she is always late ! Her nurse is wonderful though and really knowledgeable

Submitted Dec. 6, 2006 | flag