Rate Dr. Robert B. Koser

Dr. Robert B. Koser's Ratings

Dr. Koser cares about my life, as well as my wife. been with him since the beginning and he is a friend. friendly staff, but they all seem quite new to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

the dr is very uncomunicative and very cold. I would NOT reccomend this dr to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Robert Koser and his Staff. They are very professional and go out of their way to make their patients happy. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Dr. Koser and his staff are wonderful. He goes above and beyond to take care of me. I recommend him to all my golfing buddies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

I made a appointment in December 2011 for 4 January 2012 for my disabled son. Dr Koser office called on 3 Jan 2012 to confirm and remind to bring insurance and ID. I reminded them he had medicare/medicade. He showed up for appointment early as requested and was told as of the 1st of January they no longer took his insurance and sent him home. The cold office manager who would not give me her name said sorry we just changed our policy. I asked to speak to the doctor and was told he was to busy. When I told her I was coming in and would talk to the doctor she called the police. The doctor has not called me. Because of there error, I had my son schedule time off from his part time job and I took off workk to babysit. So we both lost a days work. Plus my son lost over a month of waiting to see a doctor. Very poor unprofessional conduct and cold and dismissive. I can be contacted at enk30@aol.com. The doctors web site email contacts do not work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Great man... he is a very caring doctor and I have been visiting him for many many years. always is willing to listen and plays great music as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Misdiagnosed my skin problem. Started recommending possible cancer treatments. Went to a dermatologist, excised lesion, pathology found it to be benign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Very uncaring, doesn't listen at all. Do as I say or else. No personality at all. Shouldn't be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I would rather not comment at this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635082].votes_count ]]