Rate Dr. Thomas W. Oates

Dr. Thomas W. Oates's Ratings

Dr. Oates has been my physician for over 15 years he is the best! Knowledgable and caring. He refers me to top specialists in other fields of practice. Never had any issue with his medical ability.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Oates dismissed my disease, got a second opinion and found I had pre-cancer cells on my thyroid, since my job was uranium secretary it was suggested that the whole thyroid be removed. Turns out there was a thyroid adenoma, I'm now hypoparathyroid, and thankful I have my life, even though I am totally disabled from this rare disease.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

Always kept waiting more than 1 hour (sometimes 2 hours) which was not acceptable.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Tom Oates is by far one of the most knowledgeable and affable doctors I've had. He always took the extra time to go over the many questions I had about my problem, to explain it and to clearly outline different options for treatment. Well worth having as your doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag