Dr. Paul MacDonald

Rate Dr. Paul MacDonald

Dr. Paul MacDonald's Ratings

Very difficult to get in touch with if you call and have questions. Spent days playing telephone tag for my lab results, set me up with the wrong GYN. Nice guy, but very rushed with my appointment and exam, that made me uncomfortable. Office staff is very cold and they act like robots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Excellent care and excellent person. Would not be able to find a nicer or more professional doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

The numbers speak for themselves. He is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. Also has a very, very friendly receptionist, Kathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

very knowledgable, caring, highly recommend, this gentleman know his work,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Excellent doctor, thank you for everything Dr Macdonald. You were so very kind to my father and to all our family members. We are so greatful for all your hard work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2012

Cannot say enough about Dr Macdonald. We are just blessed to have him in Cape Breton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

wnderful Dr. has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about the conditions treats

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Oh, my, what to say! Dr MacDonald is simply the best. He took care of my mom until she died, and though we had to drive hours to get to see him, it was no trouble: we'd have driven far further if need be. The doctor cared for my 86 yr old mom as thought she were his own mother. He was kind, gentle, and utterly patient. On top of that, he really knew his stuff! She had been a patient of a very well known cardiologist in Calfornia before moving to Nova Scotia and although I respected that doctor, Dr. MacDonald was every bit his peer (training and service-wise), and more, as his bedside and office manner with an elderly, somewhat frail, intelligent patient was spot on, making my mom feel protected and safe. Even his staff (hey, Kathy!) was just great in every way. If I ever need a heart doctor, or my husband does, we will count ourselves very blessed if we get to be his patients. I will fight like cats and dogs to be referred to him if the time ever comes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

Excellent doctor. Knew diagnosis right away by results of my tests. Explained everything to me and what he recommended for me to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825482].votes_count ]]