Dr. Paul MacDonald

Dr. Paul MacDonald

Rate Dr. Paul MacDonald

Dr. Paul MacDonald's Ratings

Excellent care and excellent person. Would not be able to find a nicer or more professional doctor

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

The numbers speak for themselves. He is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. Also has a very, very friendly receptionist, Kathy

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

very knowledgable, caring, highly recommend, this gentleman know his work,

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor, thank you for everything Dr Macdonald. You were so very kind to my father and to all our family members. We are so greatful for all your hard work.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2012 | flag

Cannot say enough about Dr Macdonald. We are just blessed to have him in Cape Breton.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

wnderful Dr. has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about the conditions treats

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Oh, my, what to say! Dr MacDonald is simply the best. He took care of my mom until she died, and though we had to drive hours to get to see him, it was no trouble: we'd have driven far further if need be. The doctor cared for my 86 yr old mom as thought she were his own mother. He was kind, gentle, and utterly patient. On top of that, he really knew his stuff! She had been a patient of a very well known cardiologist in Calfornia before moving to Nova Scotia and although I respected that doctor, Dr. MacDonald was every bit his peer (training and service-wise), and more, as his bedside and office manner with an elderly, somewhat frail, intelligent patient was spot on, making my mom feel protected and safe. Even his staff (hey, Kathy!) was just great in every way. If I ever need a heart doctor, or my husband does, we will count ourselves very blessed if we get to be his patients. I will fight like cats and dogs to be referred to him if the time ever comes.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. Knew diagnosis right away by results of my tests. Explained everything to me and what he recommended for me to do.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

he is one great dr.He has helped a few of our family members.very imformative.excelent dr.

Submitted April 7, 2007 | flag