Rate Dr. Siegfried Erb

Dr. Siegfried Erb's Ratings

I find Dr Erb to be very personable, a dry humour sometimes, but always gives me the time for my many questions. He is blunt and to the point which I like. A wonderful doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I find Dr Erb to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been seeing him off and on for a few years now. I would highly recommend him. yes his mannerisms are abrupt but that's because he's blunt..gives you the straight facts & will help you sort through them if you ask

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr Erb is one of the best in liver care. His expertise saved my life and he was kind and caring in his approach. I almost required an emergency liver transplant but was spared one under his care. Thanks to Dr Erb, my liver is almost 100% recovered. I owe my life and my liver to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Awesome doctor with no nonsense attitude. He allows me say in my treatment and asks all the right questions. I have liver disease and he has kept me from the transplant list what more can I say he's well read and up to date on all new procedures. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Receptionist is snarkey and rarely answers the telephone. I often have to call numerous times to get an appointment and then it is like she is doing you a favour! Dr. Erb however is extremely good and diagnosed me quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Great man and docter. He did an exalent job of explaining my problem with words I under stood. Thanks again Docter ERB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I find him absolutely great. I saw him throughout my stay at VGH from emergency to a medical ward where he immediately diagnosed by reaction to antibiotics as serious, and ultimately through a liver transplant and still slow recovery. He lifted my spirits, continued to explain and re explain what was happening to me and my family, and gave me superb, knowledgeable, and compassionate care in hospital and during ongoing follow up. He explains things well, will draw diagrams even, is patient, and good humoured. I believe he has that rare quality of communicating compexity easily, and instilling confidence and optimism in people like me =frightened and bewildered by a complex medical procedure.He made sure I understood. I have confidence in his ability and knowledge. I think he and others on that transplant team saved my life, and work tirelessly, from what I observed in a long stay, to save others. He knows his stuff, and is exactly the best kind of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Erb has been working with my famiy for nearly 10 years and we wouldn't want anybody else to help our family with their health complications. He is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Without this talented doctor my husband would not be alive today. He has guided us through a liver transplant (8 years ago) and liver cancer (6 years ago) we have never questioned his advice or treatment, as we had complete faith in him, and my husband continues under his care. Like many here I found our first visit a little off putting, however my husband responded right away to his "no nonsense" style.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2009

I arrived late because of the ferry back up and the moment I arrived Dr. Erb was read for me. So that was really nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829729].votes_count ]]