Rate Dr. Siegfried Erb

Dr. Siegfried Erb's Ratings

I find Dr Erb to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been seeing him off and on for a few years now. I would highly recommend him. yes his mannerisms are abrupt but that's because he's blunt..gives you the straight facts & will help you sort through them if you ask

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr Erb is one of the best in liver care. His expertise saved my life and he was kind and caring in his approach. I almost required an emergency liver transplant but was spared one under his care. Thanks to Dr Erb, my liver is almost 100% recovered. I owe my life and my liver to him.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Awesome doctor with no nonsense attitude. He allows me say in my treatment and asks all the right questions. I have liver disease and he has kept me from the transplant list what more can I say he's well read and up to date on all new procedures. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

Receptionist is snarkey and rarely answers the telephone. I often have to call numerous times to get an appointment and then it is like she is doing you a favour! Dr. Erb however is extremely good and diagnosed me quickly.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

Great man and docter. He did an exalent job of explaining my problem with words I under stood. Thanks again Docter ERB

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

I find him absolutely great. I saw him throughout my stay at VGH from emergency to a medical ward where he immediately diagnosed by reaction to antibiotics as serious, and ultimately through a liver transplant and still slow recovery. He lifted my spirits, continued to explain and re explain what was happening to me and my family, and gave me superb, knowledgeable, and compassionate care in hospital and during ongoing follow up. He explains things well, will draw diagrams even, is patient, and good humoured. I believe he has that rare quality of communicating compexity easily, and instilling confidence and optimism in people like me =frightened and bewildered by a complex medical procedure.He made sure I understood. I have confidence in his ability and knowledge. I think he and others on that transplant team saved my life, and work tirelessly, from what I observed in a long stay, to save others. He knows his stuff, and is exactly the best kind of doctor.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Erb has been working with my famiy for nearly 10 years and we wouldn't want anybody else to help our family with their health complications. He is a great doctor!

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Without this talented doctor my husband would not be alive today. He has guided us through a liver transplant (8 years ago) and liver cancer (6 years ago) we have never questioned his advice or treatment, as we had complete faith in him, and my husband continues under his care. Like many here I found our first visit a little off putting, however my husband responded right away to his "no nonsense" style.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

I arrived late because of the ferry back up and the moment I arrived Dr. Erb was read for me. So that was really nice.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

I owe my life to him and his staff. Always there for you. It is 7 yrs.post transplant. I have seen my son married and now have a grandson 1yr. Thank you for my new life

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag