Rate Dr. Ron Bentham

Dr. Ron Bentham's Ratings

Totally in it for the money. It will be a long road with the specialists and many thousands of dollars to fix the damage that Dr Bentham has done to me.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Ronald R Bentham now Ron Dianne,s Bentham now Smart Choice dental Excellence. Do not be fooled.He is only for the money. up to now I have problem with my jaw.It takes time to heal and called Me I have a mental problem,I suffered so much with my partials that bleeds due to the wires. Back and forth to his Clinic .Still have problems . Billing well overcharge my Blue Cross and my Pocket. Finally gave up His arrogant ,rude and doesn't listen.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

I have referred several family and friends to Dr. Bentham for MAJOR reconstructive dentistry. He is very good at carrying out large smile cases. I see his results constantly. You get what you pay for. He is constantly learning what's best for patients and delivers.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

To all those reading this... Bentham is only interested in making money. He'll do any work he can get away with. I suggest you check out the opinion of a few other dentists around town. Doc Bentham has a reputation for unnecessary, and low quality work (rushing through appointments to maximize his income). I'm an old guy and have started to question his work, and have been talking to other dentists. Don't let this guy push you into something you don't need, but even if you need something done, get it done elsewhere, he doesn't take his time to do things right.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

First he came highly recommended for getting posts done ..I did get the posts implanted and complained after about pain and cleaning .He was not concerned ,and just said give it time to heal etc .I did get 3 other opinions to his work and sadly I now need to get the posts removed as they are not placed properly and are causing me much pain and discomfort .HE Should have retired many years and taken up fishing ?Fish can handle this kind of treatment

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Ron Bentham is the best Dentist I have ever had. I am in my early 70's and have been to quite a few dentists

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

He did a double root canal, and crown, as well as replaced a second filling and I'm more than pleased with his professionalism and ability. His staff provided excellent chairside assistance and can't do enough for you to ensure your comfort. I had an awesome dentist on the coast and now have found another one. He explains what he can do and offers options, shows you all the pictures and issues with your own teeth, not something I ever saw before, and I did not find him pushy in any way. I felt no pressure to have any treatment, but was able to make the choice of what I felt was best for me. I would recommend him to any one. In fact, my Mom went to him first and had 7 implants done and new lower dentures and she can finally eat after years of suffering poor dentures and she's 80 years old. He gave her back her ability to enjoy her food once more. Overall, he has a great team!

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

I have two root canals which need to be redone by a specialist. The x-rays showed the massive infection and the dbris left behind in my gums.Although Dr. Bentham assured me he had cleaned all the roots, the xrays don!t lie and the job wasn't finished. I've been on very strong antibiotics to reduce the infection but am told it will return. I tolerated Dr. Bentham's bedside manner believing that he was good at his job - I also tolerated the obvious " up sale" aggression.There are so many fine dentists in the Okanagan you don't need this one.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bentham was highly recommended to me and I went for a routine check up. He wanted to fix a temporary fix on a back tooth by a root canal. I trusted his professional judgement and ever since the root canal he did I haven't been able to eat from that side. Every time I bite it hurts. I have gone back numerous times but each time he states that I should simply allow for healing (and he adjusts the bite). After 6 months and it getting worst I must now go to a specialist and pray that he will fix my tooth. The "temporary fix" was completely great and I should've left it as it was and not trust so blindly. He also went over my insurance money by $300.00 for the year - had I known I would've skipped the root canal procedure (as I was fine with the "temporary fix"). This has been a source of frustration for me.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

As a long time patient of Dr.Bentham I have to say his skill and professionalism has always impressed me. I had 16 teeth prepped and crowns completed in three visits. My teeth have never looked so good or felt so good! The office staff plus Dr. Bentham is Kind, Gracious and very informative. Great job to all of you - keep it up!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag