Dr. Jason Duan

Rate Dr. Jason Duan

Dr. Jason Duan's Ratings

This was a first visit to Dr. Duan. I had broken a molar chewing on pistachios. Who knew? Since prior experiences with other dentists, out of the area, had been less than stellar I diligently checked RateMDs to find a dentist who met all of my criteria, mostly be nice to me and even more so don't hurt me. Dr. Duan and his staff exceeded all of my expectations. He has a patient for life and a few more by way of recommendation. Dr. Duan very patiently explained all my options, no pressure, and then his staff arranged a repair appointment. His staff are the best, all very helpful and just plain nice. Dr. Duan did the molar repair and I literally did not feel a thing, not even the freezing going in. It was truly pain free dentistry at its best. I would highly recommend Dr. Duan to anybody, especially those who are in fear of dentists. He quickly cured me of a fear of needles. I will most definitely be back for any repair I might need in future without the usual trepidation. Great job!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

First visit, very knowledgeable, kind any nice doctor,good pricing

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Such a wonderful, kind dentist who always has time to answer questions. I actually look forward to my dentist appointments! I am so glad he is in his own office now too as I was not a big fan of the old staff that he shared with Dr Thomas. I highly recomend Dr Duan to anyone looking for a dentist!

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duan is a true expert in his field. He is a detailed oriented perfectionist so his work is superb. In his new office he also has a new hygienist who is absolutely outstanding so you can be sure to have the best care possible. She does an amazingly thorough job yet has 'soft hands'. With this incredible dentist/hygienist combo, you can be assured to have 'as good as it gets' dental care.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duan is the best Dentist I have ever had. I have a daughter that is afraid of needles to the point of panic and Dr Duan is the only one that she is not petrified of. Very patient man and sensitive to the patients needs. He sets the bar for how other Dentists should perform. Front desk staff is great as well. Very helpful. I do find the hygienists to be a bit brisk and rough... Hence the 2 to 3 years between visits for cleanings.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

I like DR Duan very much. The hygienists are terrible. Rude, impatient and not good with kids. Ive seen all 3 dentists in this office for over 12 years, no complaints with them at all. Just the hygienists. Imi considering leaving because of them. Front staff is friendly and helpful as well.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

been goin there for 11 years and would not even think of somebody else

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

I am having problems with my wisdom teeth and Dr. Duan was able to see me immediately (same day I made the call) - he was friendly, informative and knowledgeable. The receptionists are awesome, Violet was very helpful in getting me an earlier appointment by calling a patient and asking them to switch! I only spent about 20 minutes in the office, but already I feel very comfortable with this dentist. Reminds me a lot of my childhood dentist (Dr. Michael Chow, Pitt Meadows)

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

excellent dentist, minimal pain, poor staff. i was kept waiting 45 min. while the staff were talking about each other, and complaining about one of them.then was put in dentist chair, and ignored for another 30 minutes, my time is money also, so i walked out.

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag

Wonderful dentist, reception staff is wonderful, could do to hire some better hygienists though. Then again, I've never had the same one twice, I'm starting to think they're coming out of one of those cheap private 10 month colleges. I know it's not a great job, but you don't have to take it out on my teeth. One actually complained the whole time that my son had braces on, and how hard it was to clean around braces, she didn't even floss him. I really wonder if Duan knows what these people are doing.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2007 | flag