Rate Dr. Laurie Neapole

Dr. Laurie Neapole's Ratings

Very talented
Very caring
Feel lucky to have her as a Dr

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Neopole and her staff are amazing. Very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Neapole was great! I got an IUD inserted and she was patient with me, explained exactly what was going on the whole time and was encouraging when I explained I was nervous.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

My husband was in the waiting room while i was inside the room. She openly spoke about me and my case.. including my name for all of the waiting room to hear. She was saying how I shouldn't be there and she didn't want to see me etc.. When she evnetually came into the room she spoke so fast I barely understood her.. and I am a nurse. She was obviously annoyed with me before she met me. Tragically one year later I was in labour in the hospital and she was the OB on-call. She was rude and short with me and did not respect my wishes in regards to my birth plan. She performed my c-section and the surgical site was/ is horrible... again I have seen many as I am a nurse. Eventually my wound dehissed and I will be going to my original OB instead of her (thank goodness) for follow up.

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

she was very gental until I wanted to decline an unneded ultrasound at the end of pregnancy and allow labor to start on its own. she and her secretary blocked me from getting out of the office and dispite me telling her no repeatedly and saying I knew the risk so don't continue, she and her clrek did continue and the resulting panic attack kept me from going in labour until the day I went into the hospital to get the ultrasound that I had only made the apoinment to so I could get out of the office. I skipped it then ended up getting one from her husband. he lied to me about the ababy possibly in distrsss, not only do I know how to read NST tape the nurses thought he was nuts and wondered why he was saying that. then told me my placenta was calcified and my water was low. both were very untrue. they wouldn't listen to my wishes and pushed me into using pitocin despite me being adamant i over respond to it. there is more but not enough space to post. so not happy with her care.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

I've had great experience with Dr. but her senior sectretary is rude and sarcastic. You'd like, after all her experience, she'd understand that she is dealing with pregnant, hormonal women or women who are dealing w/ stress of infertility and would be a lot kinder and more professional.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

I have found Dr. Neopole to be excellent! I feel very lucky to have been referred to her. I have a high risk pregnancy, she is able to explain & answer all of my questions and put me at ease through this emotional roller coaster. I feel that I am under excellent care. Nicole is wonderful and has always been helpful. They make a wonderful team! I would definitely recommend Dr. Neopole!

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Nicole is a very cold and unpleasantReceptionist. She forgot to fax in my prescriptions twice and told me to get her the number, basically do her job. My appointments were booked so far and few between even tho I told her I am severly anemic and can't afford to lose anymore blood. She told me "well you know it's the medical system!!" I almost lost my life 6 months ago and was ref to Dr Neapole via RCH and have not seen her once as she was always away and I had to see her stand in. I was then told that I am not welcome there for treatment anymore as I have "tone" in my voice. I have never been treated so poorly and so coldly by office staff and Dr's.I am happy not to go back.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Neapole assisted with the delivery of our baby boy by C-section. She was brought in prior to consult on our options after my wife was in labour for 28 hrs. I liked the fact that she considered a C-section as an option of last resort, and that she was very matter of fact without coming across as cold and condescending. I can't comment on her staff, but the staff at Royal Columbian where we delivered were very good. Overall I know my wife and I were very happy with our experience.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

I was really pleased when Laurie Anne brought her husband in to consult and assist in my surgery. Both doctors spoke to me individually, in a matter of fact, straight forward way- which is what I like. I want my doctor to have magical hands, encyclopedic knowledge of their specialty, and I can get all the kind, bedside manner that I need from nurses who are trained in those skills. If you know what you want, and take responsibility for your own health issues, then Dr Neapole is the woman you want by your side.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag