Rate Dr. Bernard R. Palus

Dr. Bernard R. Palus's Ratings

I have been treated by Doctor Palus for 33 years for a very rare skin disease. Years ago , this was very hard to diagnose and i had been to many doctors until i found Dr Palus. He was the only one able to confirm what i had and go after it with agressive treatment. If It wasn't for Doctor Palus and his nurse Diane, i wouldn't be here typing this and telling you what a wonderful and caring doctor he is. I would recommend him very highly.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2007 | flag

After wasting months on dermatologists who wanted to do hundreds of dollars in lab work,(I have no insurance), Dr. Palus saw the skin rash, gave me a shot of cortizone and my rash was gone in two days. He even gave me a shot of vitamin b12 just for fun.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag

Although my skin condition was rare, he didn't really seem to know much about what he was doing. He didn't listen to my suggestions and gave me a biopsy on my arm instead of leg, which has scarred and is very unsightly. I picked up a very strange vibe from him...I went because I could get an appointment immediately and all the other dermatologists were booked for a month. That alone should say something...

Submitted Dec. 21, 2004 | flag