Rate Dr. Jay L. Schwartz

Dr. Jay L. Schwartz's Ratings

Dr. Schwartz is a very knowledgable eye surgeon. I had lens replacements done in both eyes and I couldn't be happier. The only complaint is that the anesthesiologist Dr. Patriva Tuladhar does not know the correct combination of meds to administer for the surgery. I felt severe pain during the actual surgery and could not communicate because I was immobile. This, however, is not the regular anesthesiologist that Dr. Schwartz normally uses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I was very impressed with the amount of time the Dr spent explaining things to us. He does a good job and the surgery turned out better than expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

I had a great experience with my LASIK procedure with Dr, Schwartz. His office is friendly and efficient. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638515].votes_count ]]