Rate Dr. Jerome Dansereau

Dr. Jerome Dansereau's Ratings

Dr Dansereau is extremely nice and kind. He is always patient with me although English is not my first language. If we do not understand , he will even write down the info for us. We lost our baby because the genetic reason. He help me get through the hard time. We are really appreciated it. We felt lucky and honor to meet this good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Dansereau is kind, compassionate, very knowledgable and very skilled. He save both my premie and I, where our maternity doctor missed some very obvious test results. Our family can not say enough about Dr. D and highly recommend him to anyone who has the opportunity to work with him. Kudos!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

He is the kindest, most amazing doctor. I believe he truely cares about every single one of his patients. I was so lucky to have him as my doctor during my recent high risk pregnancy. He is lovely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Having access to doctors like Jerome is a big positive of residing in Victoria. Cost of living is high (prohibitive for many), but there are several VERY excellent specialists available. Dr. Dansereau is one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Dansereau is the most wonderful doctor. My twins passed away and he contacted me even after this and we talked on the phone lots. He also saved my life and my son's when I died on the table delivering him. When I was in the hospital, he visited me every day to ensure I was okay. I would recommend him to anybody who has any problems with pregnancy. He cares about each of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2009

I have never met such a wonderful doctor in my life! I had a hard time getting pregnant and when I did I had every possible complication and considered a "high risk" pregnancy. He was so patient, so knowledgeable and most of all so empathic. I never felt rushed and felt no question was a "dumb" question. I wish all doctors had his professionalism and bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Took care of me for 3 pregnancies and two miscarriages. He was so very knowledgeable and up front about the risks. I was very confident in his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Had a complicated twin pregnancy and near death delivery. He was the best doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and kind. Even though he did not end up delivering my babies he came to discuss the outcome with me and make sure I was ok and answer any questions I had. Wish there were more where he came from!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

A very knowledgeable and personable doctor. He always showed up to my room to see me after surgery to see how I was doing and could answer ANY questions I had leading up to surgery. I visited him every week for two months preceding my planned C-section (in which he was the surgeon for) and felt that I was in excellent care. He was very informative on the many decisions that I could make and was very open minded, while still offering his medical opinions. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone. Punctual, informative, and very nice :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

The best Dr out there. He helped us through our hardest time ever. He took so much time to help us make the right choice. He didn't make a big deal when we went back and forth over the right choice for our son. When our son died he was there awnsering what he could about what happened. Then in a great spirit he came to say hi to us after our next son was born. A truley great man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1836871].votes_count ]]