Rate Dr. Lee P. Laris

Dr. Lee P. Laris's Ratings

Dr. Laris and his EXTREMELY professional staff (Denise & Blanca, You two are wonderful) All his staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, personable and have true genuine interest and care of each patient. I HIGHLY recommend his office for all of your skin needs.....especially here in Arizona. Thank you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Having been referred by a resident at St. Joseph Hospital Medical Group, my companion went on what was to be his first appointment with Dr. Laris. After reviewing and completing the usual paperwork, on one form it explicitly stated payment has to be made upon services rendered. No mentioned or option to have a patient to be billed. My companion is on Medicare and had no money to his name at the time of his appointment. While this was a referral by well renown St. Joseph Hospital Medical Group, it in no way was the referral for what the patient was to be treated. This office of Dr. Laris caters only to vain people and does mostly cosmetic work. We have wasted one and half weeks to waiting for this appointment while the skin cancer is spreading.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Laris and his staff. I use Dr. Laris mainly for cosmetic work . He is so kind, thorough, knowledgeable and very cutting edge with all his techniques. I have had CO2 laser, Ultherapy (amazing results) and recently filler. I was very reluctant and nervous to have filler but he was conservative and skillful. I am thrilled with the results. Between the Ultherapy and filler I feel like 7 years have come off. I highly, highly recommend Phoenix Skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

We scheduled for a doctor, and we got someone else. When we called back to reschedule appointment for the right doctor they hang up on us. The care was poor and the lack of disrespect was shocking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Laris and his group of P.A.'s are excellent practioners. Over the years, I have seen several physician assistants, all knowlegable, caring, mannerly and considerably well groomed. Due to a melanoma, many years ago, I must be screened annually. So far, so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2010

I consider myself one of the luckiest women in the world for having had my mini face lift, lower eye blethroplasty, and brow lift done by Dr. Laris. If you want the BEST surgeon and want to meet a doctor whose skill matches his eye for beauty and precision, Dr. Laris should be your choice. I wasn't sure what to expect because his prices are so reasonable that I was in awe. I felt no pain, the surgery was just a couple of hours, my recovery was quick. Dr. Laris truly cares about his patients and you can tell that he knows how much women depend on him to give them the results they dream of. FOR REAL, and a staff that has been with him for many many years. You too will become a follower of Dr. Laris. His bedside manner is also terrific. I can't say enough good things about him, his work, and his staff! The results are perfect. I look great and I can't be more pleased with the results and quick recovery. Why go to Lifestyle lift when you can have the best surgeon in Phoenix?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][640172].votes_count ]]