Rate Dr. Bruce MacLeod

Dr. Bruce MacLeod's Ratings

I first met Dr Macleod when I became pregnant with my son 18 years ago. He is very professional and very kind. Never ever makes you feel rushed and makes you feel very comfortable with sensitive issues. We are so very grateful for his years of care and sure hope he does not plan on retiring any time soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

My family and I could not be happier with the care that Dr. MacLeod has provided over the years. As a child, he made me feel comfortable and safe while providing quality care. As an adult, I believe that I can completely trust Dr. MacLeod and that he truly has my best interest at heart. Dr. MacLeod has supported the suggestions made by other Health Care Professionals that I see, and because of this we have successfully treated my illness. I am grateful to have Dr. MacLeod as my doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. MacLeod is a gem. He always takes the time to really listen to me, and to answer any questions I might have. He treats me with great respect and dignity, like a partner in care. He never belittles me or makes me feel unworthy of his time and attention. He keeps his files confidential. He sometimes runs behind but I think it is because he is providing attention to detail and quality time to each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr.MacLeod is very good, has treated me for a variety of things from a plugged ears, flus/colds to concussions. However I find his secretary is somewhat hard to deal with, but I guess she is under stress with scheduling. All in All ... great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Very Caring.. very helpful and sincerly concerned about his patients. He is SO good & therefore very popular and somtimes difficult to get in to see on short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. MacLeod is very professional but empathic. He takes the time to give a detailed explanation when asked. He has a very gentle and attentive manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

Dr. MacLeod is a wonderful doctor. I love going to see him he is definatley the best doctor i have ever have and will continue to see him as long as i can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Macleod's relaxed demeanour is very comforting and he is very knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is both very professsional and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Dr. MacLeod is an outstanding doctor and a credit to his profession. My family feels extremely fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Dr. Macloed is a fantastic DR!!! He's very thorough, patient and answers all my questions and concerns without feeling rushed, although quite often when I am going he's running behind, but his quality when I'm with him makes up for it, He's been my Dr. for the last 15 years, and want to continue being his patient forever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840226].votes_count ]]