Rate Dr. Foster Easley

Dr. Foster Easley's Ratings

I am a previous and current patient of Dr Easley. I am furious that I went through a huge ordeal just to be able to take time off from to make this appointment. I'm on the suboxone maintenance program and have been detoxing for the past week as today was the earliest I could be seen. I had the first appointment of the day at 9am. As soon as I sat down i was told he had an emergency and would be in at 10am. At 10:20 I start overhearing him on a collections call in the space next to me for 30 minutes. Then he starts joking around and makes more phone calls about their address changing. I hear several other patients come in. I've now been waiting for 2 and a half hours and we went in with another patient. Immediately all of the other patients start asking why he is seeing this patient when they have been waiting (and not as long as I have). Im could get fired for being this late. I'm pissed and I dont feel good!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Easley saved my life he is by far the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever dealt with. Thank you Dr for being real.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

June of 2007 is when he became my doctor.Before then, i was weary of seeing doctors due to past experience with incompetent doc`s who dismissed your very real symptoms as being "all in your head" or "depression" without any info,history,& on the very FIRST appointment.Not so when it comes to Doctor Easley.He cares about his patients & their medical needs.He is understanding,compassionate, & you can talk to him about anything.Everyone should trust and feel at ease with their Doctor,you should be able to trust them with your life...i know i do.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Easley is an incredible doctor, with the old fashion bedside manner. He is 100 % in this field for his patients, he puts all else aside. Dr Easley is extremely knowledgeable in HIV and infectious disease, I learned so much when I worked for him several years ago. He is so respected by his patients, and he gives respect and excellent treatment in return. Very good, loyal doctor.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

My husband and I both see Doc. E. He is funny, friendly and takes his time with listening to concerns. Excellent!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

amazing doctor and staff, always there for anything, great listener,

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

This dr is the best ever! Very knowledgable and friendly!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Easley is wonderful, his staff is great and they will always find time to see a patient! His number one concern is the patient, he's thorough, he helps you understand and you will very rarely leave his office with a question.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2009 | flag