Rate Dr. William J. Hedden

Dr. William J. Hedden's Ratings

I had my tuba breast Aug back in July and man oh man I am very satisfied with Dr heddens work. He did an amazing job! The staff wasn't as professional as they should of been but that has nothing to do with the DR. I had a little complication but he was able to get me right in and gave me more antibiotics and that fixed the problem. I would recommend him to anyone that was interested in having the procedure done. He is truly a pro at what he does! CW

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hedden is busy and I get that. However he rushes his patients and doesn't explain well! Instead of hearing you out he runs through the consultation and leaves. I hate Smart Lipo with his secondary doctor and I was not impressed. I love their spa but the surgical clinic needs help!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

I was optimistic about my first consultation with Dr. Hedden, all the reviews for breast implants were positive and the price was good. I thought it would be great. I was wrong. He wasn't even friendly when he came in, I could tell he felt rushed and when I began asking him questions he cut me off three different times because he assumed I was asking him what size implants I should get. He seemed annoyed like he has heard this a million times, and I am sure he does have many patients asking him what size would be best. But that was NOT what I was asking, he didn't know this because he would not let me finish. I felt myself getting madder and madder as I listened to him answer something, in an annoyed manner, that I hadn't even asked. Finally, I cut him off and and made it very clear what I was asking.
I also told him I didn't want to go too big and look fake I wanted it to be a natural look. He replied that none of them look natural they all look fake. The tone in which he said it was my final straw. I was done. I don't care how cheap he was or how many breast augmentations he does each year he would Not be my doctor.
He let me know how many surgery he does each year, as if that makes him more qualified. I can not help but think in his desire to be a leader in the amount of breast augmentations performed, his bedside manners and care of each patient is sacrificed.
If you just want a bigger chest, no questions, he may be fine for you. But if you are wanting to make a well informed decision with a doctor that takes time with you, you do not want to go to him. I left feeling very discouraged.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have had the best experience with Dr. Hedden. He did breast augmentation. I absolutely love the results. He answered all of my questions and concerns. He takes time with his patients!!! I would strongly recommend him. CT. :)

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

WOW....Where do I start?!!! Well, I guess I could start by saying that I have had several procedures done with a previous dr in a different state that I walked away very disappointed and not happy with my results for most of them not to mention that there was alot of wasted money which made me very causious as to whom I chose the second time around when I found Dr. Hedden. I do travel almost 3 hours to see Dr Hedden however, It is well worth it! If I had known what I know today, I would have made these trips along time ago when I began my first experiences with plastic surgey! His staff, wife and other Dr. he has in there are all so nice and treats you with so much true care and concern. His office is very Lovely and high end quality .......to go hand and hand with his work. I am very very pleased with EVERYTHING and will continue to come here for years to come! Thank You Dr. Hedden for putting hope back into me and changing my life. God Bless you, your business and everything you do!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr.Hedden and his staff could not have been more pleasant, professional, or accommodating. The service was the best that I could have ever expected. Both Dr.Hedden and his staff throughly explained the procedure and the follow up process. I definitely and highly recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I had dysport to my glabella and crows feet based on DrHeddens suggestion and i love my result! very professional staff and good bedside manner! CFH

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Hedden to get Botox. It has been 2 weeks since my visit and I am extremely happy with the results!!! Not only are the results amazing but so was the staff and Dr. Hedden. They were all very polite, friendly and attentive. I wasn't made to wait long and when Dr. Hedden came in he was very informative and answered all my questions, and believe me I had a lot. HE was very patient with me, I was a nervous first timer, and he made made me feel at ease. The procedure itself was easy and over fairly quickly. Dr. Hedden is forever my Botox guy. Thanks so much everyone at HPS!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

LOVE Dr. Hedden and Hedden Plastic Surgery! He did both my original BA and my implant exchange 20 months later. I was happy with results the first time but changed from saline to silicone and went larger. Should have gone with my gut and what he told me "everyone wishes they would have gone bigger". In ALL of my experiences with Hedden Plastic Surgery I couldn't have asked to have been treated with any better care, from the receptionist, nurses, anesthetist, down to the doctors ALL made me feel that my comfort and concerns were top priority. I couldn't be happier with my end results. I have recommended him many times, not only for the price but for the expertise of he and his staff!! You may have to wait a little while in the office to see him, but that goes along with any good doctor.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff! Everything went perfectly, and I have had no complications. Dr. Hedden took his time answering all of my questions and concerns before surgery. He also gave me advice to help me decide which kind if implants and what size. I love my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!--KJP

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag