Rate Dr. David A. Camarata

Dr. David A. Camarata's Ratings

Dr Camarata is a wonderful blend of sincerity and smarts. Very astute doctor who makes you feel very cared for. He's been TopDoc for 5 years running plus!! My hip replacement went text-book perfect. I had it done and have never looked back. The future outlook for my hip could not be better! Dr C is a gifted and intelligent man. Do not be afraid to have him fix your hip or knee.If anything ever goes wrong with my knees, I will be there!

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

From the moment I met Dr. Camarata, he was interested in my case, respectful of my needs, and gave me total assurance that having double knee surgery would be just fine and without worry. He also straightened my legs during surgery as well. Using his hospital was also a bonus. I had great care there. I am a year out of surgery and have been told my a family member physical therapist that the doc did an amazing job. I am no longer running, but can do any other activity I choose. I respect Dr. Camarata because unlike other physicians who are now boutique doctors, Dr. Camarata is not JUST about money. He took Medicare. Additionally, my new knees were custom made to fit my body type in Indiana via MRIs of the knees. Follow up was short and sweet.

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

He is kind, incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate. He's done 2 total knee replacements for me...and they work great. His aftercare is as good as his maitance. I will look no further. He could use a lift in checking on patients during hospital stay.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Wonderful surgeon. I had a very successful total hip replacement and had no complications. Highly recommend

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

After researching online for a highly rated doctor, I chose Dr. Camarata. I was not disappointed. He has a wonderful staff, nice office, great P.A. (Chris Lang) and he is a wonderful person and surgeon. Highly recommended, great experience. Do yourself a favor and go with AZ Bone & Joint, Dr. David Camarata.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

AFter a long search to have a complicated hip replacement/rebuild, I am so happy I have found Dr. Camarata. He took the time to discuss the necessary procedures and was confident about the surgery. He also took time to discuss the outcome of the surgery with my family immediately after including drawing diagrams. He was very patient and a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him and my family was genuinely impressed.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag