Rate Dr. Holden Chow

Dr. Holden Chow's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Chow is by far the best Dr in Abbotsford. He is very compassionate and really knows that every patient is different and treats you accordingly.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

When living in Mission, B.C. Dr. Chow was our family Dr. WE cannot say anything bad about him. He pulled me through a great need arouse. We moved to Vernon and still wish he was my family Dr. My family Dr. is an excellent one as well. So I am blessed. Thank-you.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chow has been my Dr. since 2004. He took me on as a patient when I moved to Abbotsford; he is my daughters family doctor. I highly recommend him and consider him one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my 54 years. He is honest, caring, knowlegable and consistent. I trust him totally. I do not think he is taking patients at this time, but when and if he does again, I would say you are safe in his hands. He is not always available but has good backup in other Doctors in his clinic.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

doctor chow had helped me for many years, he answers any questions i have no matter how big or how small. i am so thankful i have dr chow. your the best.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

Friendly doc, is not a pill pusher and genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Best Dr. in Town--great staff and great positive atmosphere. Dr. Chow is very caring and takes the time to listen

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Excellent, very caring doctor. Highly recommended if you can manage to get added to his patient list.

Submitted March 20, 2010 | flag

Any patient of Dr. Chows is a fortunate person. Dr. Chow is caring, dependable, knowledgeable and listens. I trust him completely and feel safe knowing he is taking care of my family. Dr. Chow is personable and excellent with children and adults alike. We need more Dr. Chows in family practice and in Fraser Health.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

I am very fortunate to have this dr. He cares and Listens and doesn't brush you off or make you feel silly for asking questions. He has helped my whole family. He gets to the point and asks the right questions. He's NOT arrogant like some drs. are. I am very happy with Dr. Chow.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag