Rate Dr. Holden Chow

Dr. Holden Chow's Ratings

Horrible doctor, in my last 2 visits he laughed at my symptoms and at me, then he lied to my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

He has been my Doctor for years, the best in Abbotsford . I drive 45min to see him and it is worth it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr Chow is by far the best Dr in Abbotsford. He is very compassionate and really knows that every patient is different and treats you accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

When living in Mission, B.C. Dr. Chow was our family Dr. WE cannot say anything bad about him. He pulled me through a great need arouse. We moved to Vernon and still wish he was my family Dr. My family Dr. is an excellent one as well. So I am blessed. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Chow has been my Dr. since 2004. He took me on as a patient when I moved to Abbotsford; he is my daughters family doctor. I highly recommend him and consider him one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my 54 years. He is honest, caring, knowlegable and consistent. I trust him totally. I do not think he is taking patients at this time, but when and if he does again, I would say you are safe in his hands. He is not always available but has good backup in other Doctors in his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

doctor chow had helped me for many years, he answers any questions i have no matter how big or how small. i am so thankful i have dr chow. your the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

Friendly doc, is not a pill pusher and genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Best Dr. in Town--great staff and great positive atmosphere. Dr. Chow is very caring and takes the time to listen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Excellent, very caring doctor. Highly recommended if you can manage to get added to his patient list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843717].votes_count ]]