Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Dr McFarlane is one of the best Dr's I have ever come across. He made me feel memorable, special, and gave me his 100% attention while he was seeing me. I would recommend him to anyone. I am 28yrs old and have recommended him for children and 50yr old people. I think he is the cats pajamas :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Unbelievable doctor, almost too optimistic but in a good way. Knows his way around a mouth and jaw and is a super friendly great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I do not get it.All these rave reviews?I find him too expensive for the level of care you get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

The best orthodontist in the city by far! Dr. McFarlane is so passionate about orthodontics, he gives 1000% to his patients. He also teaches orthodontics internationally and is a mentor. Staff are wonderful and the office is spectacular (plus really good parking). My daughter is under his care and we are so pleased with her treatment and results so far. In my opinion, the greatest gift you can give your child..the best smile and Dr. McFarlane will do it, highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are fantastic. It is well worth the 2 hour drive to take my children there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I have now been to three orthodontists in two different provinces and Dr. McFarlane is by far the best. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely attentive to every detail. I would highly recommend this orthodontist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

He's always in a great mood, and clearly loves what he's doing. My experience was wonderful. He knew right away what his plan of action was and I never encountered any problems, either with the staff, or the care that I received. A very positive experience, all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I'm an "older" female adult who has just had braces put on my teeth for the first time in my life. I have been treated with the utmost respect by a very kind, well informed and well qualified team of professionals.... from the moment I walked through the door. Dr. McFarlane is pleasant, fun, reassuring and very obviously a leader in his field! I'm expecting a very positive outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are exceptional; the cream of the crop. He isn't even our child's orthodontist but I had some serious concerns the night prior to her getting braces. I emailed his office and then I Facebooked him. Within just a few hours, I had gotten responses from Dr. McFarlane himself and two of his staff! He is highly dedicated to his work but moreso, his patients. Everything you read about him is true ~ he is a kind, thoughtful, and dedicated man who is the epitome of professionalism and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I am pleased with my treatment and how it is going. Dr McFarlane is good at what he does. He is very kind, knowlegable,caring and a good listener. The office is nice, most of the time I get in when I am supposed to, and his staff are friendly, and for the most part professional. I feel that some don't dress very professional for an office. Most of the staff do, but I don't think I need to go to my dentist and see boobies in a low cut shirt. I can go to a night club to see that. All in all, nice orthodontist that knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844999].votes_count ]]