Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Unbelievable doctor, almost too optimistic but in a good way. Knows his way around a mouth and jaw and is a super friendly great guy.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

I do not get it.All these rave reviews?I find him too expensive for the level of care you get.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

The best orthodontist in the city by far! Dr. McFarlane is so passionate about orthodontics, he gives 1000% to his patients. He also teaches orthodontics internationally and is a mentor. Staff are wonderful and the office is spectacular (plus really good parking). My daughter is under his care and we are so pleased with her treatment and results so far. In my opinion, the greatest gift you can give your child..the best smile and Dr. McFarlane will do it, highly recommend him.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are fantastic. It is well worth the 2 hour drive to take my children there.

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag

I have now been to three orthodontists in two different provinces and Dr. McFarlane is by far the best. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely attentive to every detail. I would highly recommend this orthodontist!

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

He's always in a great mood, and clearly loves what he's doing. My experience was wonderful. He knew right away what his plan of action was and I never encountered any problems, either with the staff, or the care that I received. A very positive experience, all around.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

I'm an "older" female adult who has just had braces put on my teeth for the first time in my life. I have been treated with the utmost respect by a very kind, well informed and well qualified team of professionals.... from the moment I walked through the door. Dr. McFarlane is pleasant, fun, reassuring and very obviously a leader in his field! I'm expecting a very positive outcome!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are exceptional; the cream of the crop. He isn't even our child's orthodontist but I had some serious concerns the night prior to her getting braces. I emailed his office and then I Facebooked him. Within just a few hours, I had gotten responses from Dr. McFarlane himself and two of his staff! He is highly dedicated to his work but moreso, his patients. Everything you read about him is true ~ he is a kind, thoughtful, and dedicated man who is the epitome of professionalism and compassion.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

I am pleased with my treatment and how it is going. Dr McFarlane is good at what he does. He is very kind, knowlegable,caring and a good listener. The office is nice, most of the time I get in when I am supposed to, and his staff are friendly, and for the most part professional. I feel that some don't dress very professional for an office. Most of the staff do, but I don't think I need to go to my dentist and see boobies in a low cut shirt. I can go to a night club to see that. All in all, nice orthodontist that knows his stuff.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. McFarlane treated me extremely good throughout the two years I had braces, and despite my sour attitude towards the occupation/braces, he made an effort. A wonderful person.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag