Rate Dr. Kelly A. Young

Dr. Kelly A. Young's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Young for 23 years, ever since I moved from Ontario and a co-worker recommended him. Thank god for that!! He is so wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable, professional and the greatest family doctor I have ever had. He has called me on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon just to give me the results of tests. He goes the extra mile and I dread the day that he retires. Take your time, Dr. Young!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Young for years. He's always very friendly, helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend him as a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Young is the best family Doctor ever, I've been going to him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Kelly has been my doctor since birth, and when given the option to see a female doctor as a young teenager, I declined. He is extremely professional during physical exams, happy to answer questions, and doesn't prescribe medication or procedures when not necessary. The only downside is that he is very busy and his office staff sometimes come across as curt, but I think it's because they are all working very hard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

I'm very lucky to have Dr. Young as my family doctor. He has looked after me for 22 years and is wonderful. He's caring, considerate, takes time to listen and is a straight-shooter. The only downside to his office is his front desk staff. They're unfriendly and make you feel like it's an imposition to see him. I think Dr. Young is amazing and deserves much better staff at reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

excellent doctor, take time to answer all questions, excellent follow-up on patient medical issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

We have had Dr. Young as our family doctor for 24 years. I will miss him greatly now that I live in B.C. He delivered all 3 of our children and was very caring to me through childbirth, our children's illness over the years. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and is quick to refer to a specialist or look things up if unsure of something. Very thorough, caring, and kind. I can't say enough. In fact, I am planning to write him a letter to let him know as I just found a new family physician accepting patients in B.C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

He always takes time to phone you at home or work. If things needed some clarification about the result/s of your examination ;he explains it to you the way that you will understand it. I have known Dr. Kelly Young for more than 25 years and my opinion about him is as clear and sparkly as 1000 karat diamond. He's clear, precise NO BS and direct to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

He has a pleasant attitude to all his patients. Willing to answer ALL the patients questions fully. Follows up with a phone call promptly after tests are run.Just a real likeable guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2009

He's a great doctor who will call you personally with results and spend the time to discuss any concerns. His previous receptionist was great, but his current receptionist is grumpy and clearly hates her job. He's almost impossible to get into see, unless you make an appointment six months in advance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845934].votes_count ]]