Rate Dr. Sheena C. Apun

Dr. Sheena C. Apun's Ratings

Highly recommend . Excellent doctor . Knowledgeable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

THIS IS NOT A PLACE YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO, LET ME FURTHER EXPLAIN. My wife and I found Mrs Apun "I won't refer to her as a doctor as she doesn't deserve that privilege". She was treating my 7 year old as well as my 19 month old. Her office is very unorganized, worse than I have ever seen. Her ways of practice are very awkward and not professional. She walked into the room while we were waiting for the usual 45 minutes, tell my wife your daughter has PDD and is Autistic and walks out. A week before this one of her workers tells my wife that the reason your daughter is behind is due to the fact that you don't spend enough time with her, my wife is a stay at home mom!!! We knew something else was wrong that is why we insisted on seeing Apun herself. She was cold as ice and this made us rather upset. We requested a copy of both of our kids records and she tried charging us an insane amount of money. I went their face to face and she gave them to me after an argument.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][642282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Horrible staff, kind at first and then when you ask them to do smth very unreliable

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][642281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Best pediatrician. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always available after hours on her cell. Her practiCe has grown tremendously because she is a wonderful and caring doctor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][642280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Best Pediatrician ever! Takes time to know your child and answers questions with rushing you out. I have a severely Autistic son who she is so patient with and she is so knowledgeable about developmental issues. Highly recommend her to all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][642279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

I have to say that Dr. Apun is an EXCELLENT person and GREAT doctor. She really is wonderful with my Son (who has developmental issues) and I am amazed to hear how well they interact (my Wife takes him). Dr. Apun really is a knowledgeable and caring person. Since my Wife doesn't use the computer much, I felt that I needed to be the one to leave the review. From the few times I've been to the office, I have to say that the staff there is fine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][642278].votes_count ]]