Rate Dr. Eduardo Ramon Jovel

Dr. Eduardo Ramon Jovel's Ratings

I have been a patient with Dr. Jovel for many years and only now decided to leave a review. I think he is a great doctor, compassionate, well informed and interested in his patients. There was a time when it was difficult to get an appointment but that seems much improved the last few years. Yes sometimes you have to wait, but when you do get to see him you are never rushed out and he will listen to all your concerns at once. I don't go very often anymore but at one time I had some serious health issues and he was always very supportive. The negative comments about his receptionist are not reasonable I don't think. She is certainly business like, but this is after all a business. And sometimes you get what you give.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr Jovel is an excellent doctor...He is very helpful because he takes the time to explain the medical illness and the medical treatment needed. He is very dedicated with his patients. His knowledge about diabetes and other illnesses is impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr. Jovel is a fantastic Dr. He has excellent bed side manners and is attentive to the issues brought up. He has been very caring to my family when my children are ready to see a GP I will most definitly sign them up with him. He is a busy Dr. however he has always made time to provide the necessary medical care. His administrative assistant has always treated my family and I with respect and profesionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I think Dr. Jovel is probably one of the best doctors in Winnipeg. He knows what he's tlaking about and spends a long time with all his patients which is also why he always runs like 3 hours behind. I went once with my dad and we were in there for almost an hour. No other doctor will do that with any patients. He is very smart and makes you feel very confortable when you see him (im a girl). Some male doctors don't have that and just make you feel weird and unconfortable. It does take too long to see him but thats because he's so good and also works at the hospital. His secretarty is not friendly but last time I needed something she did her job and as long as you stay on what you need and call her again she will get things done. So I was actually impressed with her last time I went in to get some blood work and stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

Agree with the last comment. Today is Tuesday, OCT 5th. he is not there. The message on machine is from YESTERDAY!!! DESASTER! and yes his wife needs a bit of SOCIAL SKILLS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

he is never there, he doesnt give you enough time, you want to ask him about your meds, nobody in the office, i am looking for another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Dr. Jovel is an amazing Dr, his wife could use a bit more education in sociology and customer service but if that's what it takes to see Dr. Jovel I will tolerate her lol ;D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

I htink that he is a great Dr., once you have get to see him he gives you his full attention, but try to get to see him and you ahve to wait at least 3-6 months before you can get in. There is no point in trying to see him when you are sick becuase by the time you have the appointment scheduled you will have already gone to the walk in clinic or the hospital- so much for my family doctor keeping up with my record

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

I don’t understand how people can be so rude and writes those comments about Dr. Jovel’s wife, she is just doing her job. If you don’t like the way she treats patients, then look for another doctor. In my opinion, she is a great person and of course Dr. Jovel is one of the most wonderful doctors that I ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

Dr. Jovel is a great doctor but his wife/secretary is a flipping ho** he should seriously think about removing her from that position and keep bussiness and family away from eachother... she is really hurting his reputation i hope he realizes this and removes her from this position she hates my dad bc i was sick and he took me, without an appt and she flipped on him and my dad flipped on her too and she had to make time for me lol... and we did this a couple of times and she hates us for it!!! haha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847920].votes_count ]]