Rate Dr. F Bravo

Dr. F Bravo's Ratings

I had a great experience with Dr. Bravo. Appointments have been always on time. I tend to arrive earlier for appointments than necessary and he usually sees me right away. I found Dr. Bravo to be friendly, personable, and put me at ease. The day of my surgery we joked around a little and had a good laugh. While in his office, he's all business, but will take the time to answer any questions you have. It's a good idea to come with your questions prepaired. I had a Septoplasty done and there were no complications. He was very explicit with the care and treatment procedures I needed to follow to a have a successful recovery. For example, "If you pick it, you'll damage your septum and will have a hole." His staff were always available via phone to answer any further questions I had. All in all, I am extremely pleased with his care.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

I have to say my experience with Dr. Bravo, his office technician and reception was the worse I have ever had. If I could do more than just rate my service I would!!! Aside from Dr. Bravo yelling... yes I said YELLING at my 3 year old, we were all treated with the most disrespect I have ever experienced. My 3yo was yelled at for spilling a toonie size amount of clear hand sanitizer on the floor (which will evaporate and not stain), the technician which checked his hearing was cold, clipped and physically rough with him. She did not explain any of the procedures to him leaving him scared and uncomfortable (and he is a tough little boy). Also during my time there I witnessed at least 2 other negative and rude incidents with other patients in the waiting room. Please if you have another choice of Dr to see, please do not go to Dr. Bravo. He is the least compassionate, rudest Dr. I have ever met.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor. He diagnosed my problem immediately and prescribed medication that quickly cleared it up. For the first time in several years I am breathing freely through my nose. Yes, he has you in and out of his office rapidly, and does not engage in too much small talk, but that's because he is totally focused on solving your problem. I found him to be anything but rude or arrogant; he listened and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. He has improved my quality of life considerably through his knowledgeable diagnosis and effective treatment. Do not pre-judge him based on the negative comments posted here. Go to him with an open mind, have your questions ready, and listen carefully to what he says, and I think you will be very happy with the results.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Receptionist and assistant where helpful.........Doctor didn't seem to want to take the time to discuss my particular problem. I was in and out in less than 3 minutes.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I'm sorry, but this doctor is useless. I saw him for over 10 years from the time that I was just 9 years old. I have never been able to breathe through my nose AT ALL. He told me for 9 years that it was simply allergies. He prescribed me every allergy med under the sun and guess what? None worked. Ever. I then was referred by my GP to another ENT. At my VERY FIRST appointment with the new ENT, I was told that I have a deviated septum & extra bone blocking my nasal passage. This is why I couldn't breathe through my nose my entire life. I had surgery, & now breathe perfectly. Needless to say, Dr.Bravo is useless & seems like he got his education out of a cereal box.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I will be the FIRST to admit that Dr. Bravo CAN come across as being rather curt & unfriendly on the surface: but this impression is HARDLY indicative of the compassionate & caring man that is behind the whitecoat. I first met him in January 2004: for FIVE MONTHS I was visiting my family GP literally EVERY 3 WEEKS for relief from my incessant & debilitating headaches, receiving nasal sprays, pain pills, a 24 hour BP monitor(!), anti-fungicide sprays, nasal drops, AD NAUSEAM for my troubles. Finally I insisted upon seeing Dr. Bravo, on recommendation of a friend. IN 15 MINUTES he assessed that what I had was a TUMOR that filled my nasal cavity: he personally conducted a biopsy in 4 days, then sent me off to Princess Margaret Hospital with a VERY lovely letter of recommendation to see his mentor & former prof, now head of surgery in Toronto. I underwent 6 weeks of radiation / chemo therapy and am here, 9 years later, thanks to Dr. Bravo's care & expertise. The man is a lifesaver...

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

i saw Dr. Bravo a year ago regarding my constant tonsil infections. My doctor had refered me there because he suggested me getting them removed and Dr. Bravo was the specialist closest to my home. When i went i went he treated me like a number and was very arrogant. Dr.Bravo gave me a prescription to 3 different medications to stay on for the rest of my life even though i was only 18 years old and had no other real health problems. these medications were not only expensive but did not solve the problem at all, they actually added problems. he rushed me in and out and didnt have any real suggestions. My tonsil problem has gotten much worse so i went to another doctor and got refered back to him and begged him to refere me to Dr.Kassel as he removed 3 of my sisters tonsils and treated them very well and they have not had any problems since! ( he is in oshawa) i recommend staying away from Dr. Bravo, hes rude and doesnt give you any actual help to your problem and makes you feel dumb.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Just visited Dr. Bravo today and found him to be a knowledgeable and helpful professional. He used a scope to examine me, then took the time to show me the pictures, explain the difficulties I've been having, and outline the treatment I require. The receptionist was very helpful and polite. I recommend him highly and I believe if you approach your doctor with respect as I did, you'll receive the same treatment back.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Francesco is a health-not-care professional. He was a complete waste of time. If you think he cares about you then think again. If you think he'll even listen to you, think again. He was about send me for a CT scan when I mentioned that I'd had my results sent to his office. He obviously didnt review my file - I get better attention at a walk-in clinic (where time limits are about 5mins/visit). After I almost passed out at work from dizzyness after taking the singular he prescribed me, he got annoyed that I'd stopped treatment and told me to keep taking it. He said "there is nothing I could do except keep taking singular". It seems hes more motivated to steer you down the "alergic to something" path than to help out. I'll be sure to let me family doctor know that hes not worth the time.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Took our kid to him for a nose problem. It took 4 months since being refered to him to get an appointment. He looked up the nose and said he cannot see much, come back after 6 weeks. Was very rude talking to my kid and also showed arrogance towards me and my wife like we are illiterates. Like the other person said, he is not a good drinking buddy. As for being a good doctor or not, we don't know that yet. My wife does not want to go back to him, so we will be asking my kids primary physician to refer us to another doctor who is friendly and jovial. He gave a big lecture to my kid about not touching anything in his office when other doctos would have nicely told about the same thing. Kids are kids, always curious, but this guy is totally serious and not jovial at all.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag