Rate Dr. F Bravo

Dr. F Bravo's Ratings

He's a great doctors VERY knowledgable and very friendly with my daughter who was four months old at the time. She had lip tie and tongue and he did her operation perfectly. Highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

My two kids have both been to Dr Bravo and have had great results. My boy had tubes put in and was speaking and hearing properly in no time after months of problems. My daughter has had her adenoids removed and is sleeping soundly for the first time in years. He is always great with them and he tries to explain things to them on their level. He is direct and to the point about what the problem is and makes sure you are at ease as a parent. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Had a deviated septum repair in November 2014. Was extremely nervous as I had never had surgery before, but Dr. Bravo was kind and compassionate and patient with me. I have had no complications and the surgery and recovery were a breeze (I did exactly as he asked of me). Appointments are always on time , and the staff are lovely to deal with. Going back 13 years ago, my little girl was sent to him for surgery on her adenoids and he was WONDERFUL with her. We still have a picture of him sitting on the bed with her with the thumbs up! If you are looking for a long chat and giggles, invite him out for a beer. Don't expect it in the office. If you want a doctor who is focused and competent, Dr. Bravo is who you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

For almost 2 years I was bringing my little daughter to Dr. Bravo and though he was nice he kept saying that she was having virus infections that's why she had 8 ear infections a year. I asked him for ear tubes he said there is no need! I went to different doctor, he put tubes and discovered large adenoids. After those surgeres she can finally sleep through night for the first time in 2 years! Don't you know doctor that you need an x-ray to see adenoids?? Disappointing after all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

This is a great Dr!! He did an excellent job looking after my daughter. Calm, easy to talk to and understand.... and on time!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

"Dr. Bravo was excellent with my 3 year old. He was kind and patient, and asked my son about his favourite tv show, which he had remembered from our first visit. We visited Dr. Bravo four times over the last year and each time was the same - king, courteous and professional. My son had tubes put in and he is talking fine and doing much better than before, I can't thank Dr. Bravo enough!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2551628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Staff isn't friendly. It feels like your a bother to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to go see Dr. Bravo since my daughter had been having ear infections almost monthly for the past 2 years. We kept going to our GP and being prescribed antibiotics time and time again, and finally I had to request to see an ENT. My five year old and I went for our visit, were seen right on time, and had a full consultation. He was great with her! Our surgery was booked and we got all of our questions answered by the staff. My daughter is now 2 months out of surgery and hasn't had any infections - knock on wood! We are so happy we saw Dr. Bravo and finally got this resolved! Thanks Dr. B!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2547030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Bravo. Appointments have been always on time. I tend to arrive earlier for appointments than necessary and he usually sees me right away. I found Dr. Bravo to be friendly, personable, and put me at ease. The day of my surgery we joked around a little and had a good laugh. While in his office, he's all business, but will take the time to answer any questions you have. It's a good idea to come with your questions prepaired. I had a Septoplasty done and there were no complications. He was very explicit with the care and treatment procedures I needed to follow to a have a successful recovery. For example, "If you pick it, you'll damage your septum and will have a hole." His staff were always available via phone to answer any further questions I had. All in all, I am extremely pleased with his care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2484459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor. He diagnosed my problem immediately and prescribed medication that quickly cleared it up. For the first time in several years I am breathing freely through my nose. Yes, he has you in and out of his office rapidly, and does not engage in too much small talk, but that's because he is totally focused on solving your problem. I found him to be anything but rude or arrogant; he listened and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. He has improved my quality of life considerably through his knowledgeable diagnosis and effective treatment. Do not pre-judge him based on the negative comments posted here. Go to him with an open mind, have your questions ready, and listen carefully to what he says, and I think you will be very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2455629].votes_count ]]