Rate Dr. F Bravo

Dr. F Bravo's Ratings

This is a great Dr!! He did an excellent job looking after my daughter. Calm, easy to talk to and understand.... and on time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

"Dr. Bravo was excellent with my 3 year old. He was kind and patient, and asked my son about his favourite tv show, which he had remembered from our first visit. We visited Dr. Bravo four times over the last year and each time was the same - king, courteous and professional. My son had tubes put in and he is talking fine and doing much better than before, I can't thank Dr. Bravo enough!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Staff isn't friendly. It feels like your a bother to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to go see Dr. Bravo since my daughter had been having ear infections almost monthly for the past 2 years. We kept going to our GP and being prescribed antibiotics time and time again, and finally I had to request to see an ENT. My five year old and I went for our visit, were seen right on time, and had a full consultation. He was great with her! Our surgery was booked and we got all of our questions answered by the staff. My daughter is now 2 months out of surgery and hasn't had any infections - knock on wood! We are so happy we saw Dr. Bravo and finally got this resolved! Thanks Dr. B!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Bravo. Appointments have been always on time. I tend to arrive earlier for appointments than necessary and he usually sees me right away. I found Dr. Bravo to be friendly, personable, and put me at ease. The day of my surgery we joked around a little and had a good laugh. While in his office, he's all business, but will take the time to answer any questions you have. It's a good idea to come with your questions prepaired. I had a Septoplasty done and there were no complications. He was very explicit with the care and treatment procedures I needed to follow to a have a successful recovery. For example, "If you pick it, you'll damage your septum and will have a hole." His staff were always available via phone to answer any further questions I had. All in all, I am extremely pleased with his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I have to say my experience with Dr. Bravo, his office technician and reception was the worse I have ever had. If I could do more than just rate my service I would!!! Aside from Dr. Bravo yelling... yes I said YELLING at my 3 year old, we were all treated with the most disrespect I have ever experienced. My 3yo was yelled at for spilling a toonie size amount of clear hand sanitizer on the floor (which will evaporate and not stain), the technician which checked his hearing was cold, clipped and physically rough with him. She did not explain any of the procedures to him leaving him scared and uncomfortable (and he is a tough little boy). Also during my time there I witnessed at least 2 other negative and rude incidents with other patients in the waiting room. Please if you have another choice of Dr to see, please do not go to Dr. Bravo. He is the least compassionate, rudest Dr. I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455630].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 10, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor. He diagnosed my problem immediately and prescribed medication that quickly cleared it up. For the first time in several years I am breathing freely through my nose. Yes, he has you in and out of his office rapidly, and does not engage in too much small talk, but that's because he is totally focused on solving your problem. I found him to be anything but rude or arrogant; he listened and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. He has improved my quality of life considerably through his knowledgeable diagnosis and effective treatment. Do not pre-judge him based on the negative comments posted here. Go to him with an open mind, have your questions ready, and listen carefully to what he says, and I think you will be very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Receptionist and assistant where helpful.........Doctor didn't seem to want to take the time to discuss my particular problem. I was in and out in less than 3 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1848389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I'm sorry, but this doctor is useless. I saw him for over 10 years from the time that I was just 9 years old. I have never been able to breathe through my nose AT ALL. He told me for 9 years that it was simply allergies. He prescribed me every allergy med under the sun and guess what? None worked. Ever. I then was referred by my GP to another ENT. At my VERY FIRST appointment with the new ENT, I was told that I have a deviated septum & extra bone blocking my nasal passage. This is why I couldn't breathe through my nose my entire life. I had surgery, & now breathe perfectly. Needless to say, Dr.Bravo is useless & seems like he got his education out of a cereal box.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1848401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I will be the FIRST to admit that Dr. Bravo CAN come across as being rather curt & unfriendly on the surface: but this impression is HARDLY indicative of the compassionate & caring man that is behind the whitecoat. I first met him in January 2004: for FIVE MONTHS I was visiting my family GP literally EVERY 3 WEEKS for relief from my incessant & debilitating headaches, receiving nasal sprays, pain pills, a 24 hour BP monitor(!), anti-fungicide sprays, nasal drops, AD NAUSEAM for my troubles. Finally I insisted upon seeing Dr. Bravo, on recommendation of a friend. IN 15 MINUTES he assessed that what I had was a TUMOR that filled my nasal cavity: he personally conducted a biopsy in 4 days, then sent me off to Princess Margaret Hospital with a VERY lovely letter of recommendation to see his mentor & former prof, now head of surgery in Toronto. I underwent 6 weeks of radiation / chemo therapy and am here, 9 years later, thanks to Dr. Bravo's care & expertise. The man is a lifesaver...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1848388].votes_count ]]