Rate Dr. Tanya Ghosh

Dr. Tanya Ghosh's Ratings

I got care from Dr. Tanya Ghosh at PAMF, Sunnyvale a few times during thee last 9 months. She is excellent. She patiently listened to my explanation of my eye problem. Then she patiently and courteously explained to me the treatment options I have, and the pros & cons of each option. She was very sensitive to my situation and allayed my concerns. In addition, she was friendly and articulate. I have great confidence in Dr. Tanya Ghosh and strongly recommend her for her skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Top Notch Doctor number 1 out of ALL the doctor's in my life!, smart, supportive, motivates, offers lots of helpful advice and she's a Pro at dealing with all personalities....and she really cares!I absolutely LOVE her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Dr Ghosh has the perfect balance I want in a doctor: well educated and informed but not condescending; professional but not cold; competent diagnostician and clinician; views her patients as whole human beings not just the 'detached retina in room 2'; she has a contagious positive energy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643384].votes_count ]]