Rate Dr. Marion W. Leff

Dr. Marion W. Leff's Ratings

Horrible staff. They do not return calls and are not helpful when trying to see a doctor. There is a consistency in their lack of communication with eachother and patients.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Knowlegable and caring. Nice bedside manner. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Fabulous. Cares about her patients, and is "up" on things, and if not, refers appropriately. THE best MD I've ever seen in my 55 years. She's a saint!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

I first went to Dr. Leff in 1986. Was impressed with her caring, knowledge, and williness to listen to the patient before deciding on a treatment plan. Needless to say, she is still my family doctor and will be until she decides not to be a doctor anymore. Over the years there have been some problems with her office staff, but even that has improved greatly. She's great! I am retired now and live in a motorhome (have bed will travel!). But, I still make my annual visit to Sacramento to see MY doctor. She's just that good.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Outstanding MD. Kind, caring and competent. First MD that I've felt listened to me and involved me in decision-making. Makes referrals when appropriate and clearly stays on top of current trends/treatments. She's stuck with me for life:-)

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag