You may also like

Rate Dr. Farid T. Fata

Dr. Farid T. Fata's Ratings

DR. FARID T FATA is a merciless criminal who should be sentenced to death for the unnecessary poisoning that he subjected his patients to.
"It is the most egregious case of health care fraud I have ever seen," said U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade. "I think what makes this case different is this is not just a case of a doctor billing Medicare for extra treatments or treatments that weren't rendered in order to make a profit. This was a case of a doctor exploiting patients, using them as commodities in order to make money."

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2682496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

http://www.wxyz.com/news/cancer-doctor-farid-fata-pleads-guilty-to-16-counts-of-healthcare-fraud-misdiagnosing-patients NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THIS DOCTOR! GET A SECOND OPIN!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He's an Angel of Mercy just like my primary doctor, Dr. Kervorkian.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2562096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Always get a SECOND OPINION, no matter what! This is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2561980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

May I suggest to anyone who had a family member die as a result of treatment or misdiagnosis from Dr. Fata that they talk to the district attorney to look into manslaughter charges.......

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2541613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

'Dr. Evil' pleads guilty to scamming healthy people out of $90MFederal prosecutors say Dr. Farid Fata scammed Medicare out of more than $90 million by prescribing chemotherapy to patients who didn't need it. Many of you didn't even have cancer

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2541293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][644644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was diagnosed with cancer the same time as a family friend. Our tumors were roughly the same in size. We went to different doctors and different facilities for treatment. I am alive today and my friend died. Her "treatment" did not make sense with all of the knowledge I had about "our" cancer. The entire time I kept saying something wasn't right and that she needed to get another opinion. My heart breaks thinking about this and I was devastated when the news broke about his alleged crimes. I understand he has loyal supporters. But I am grateful that they will be having someone else review their medical charts and provide treatment (or a correct diagnosis). Cancer is hard enough without doubting your doctor... My friend's family is going through the grief process all over again bc of his arrest -- anyone who had a loved one die under his care is being traumatized again. Charisma isn't enough when you're a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][644641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr Fata just he runs a little behind but that is a lot oftimes because he is in another room or out at the desk scheduling a patient for treatment or making the request and he walks u out to the desk and will communicate with you if you would like him to. He does spend time in his office with you if you want him to. You need to ask him questions so he can answer them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][644637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

My son is 24-years-old. Was referred to Dr. Fata for enlarged lymph nodes. Dr. Fata ordered tests through HIS lab. Sent him to a surgeon HE TRUSTED for a biopsy for Lymphoma. The surgeon biopsied the wrong area. Crittenton Hospital hung on to him for 2 weeks and treated him poorly. Dr. Fata's partner, Dr.Debono, came in for pain management who said "there is nothing wrong with you". I'm watching my son wither away, literally dying in front of me. Nothing wrong??? I am a Nurse Practitioner. I asked EVERYONE who would listen (managers, administrators, nurses, residents). Nothing! No answer! He was called several times a week by Dr. Fata's office stating he needed Octogam infusions ($500 out-of-pocket after insurance) and would be on them long term. They called him on private phones, work phones, my phone insisting he ABSOLUTELY needed treatment. Finally I took him to Henry Ford Hospital and had real doctors take care of him. Thank you Henry Ford, No thank you Dr. Fata and Crittenton!!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][644636].votes_count ]]