Rate Dr. Farid T. Fata

Dr. Farid T. Fata's Ratings

I agree with these other reviews which rank Dr. Farid Fata right up there with Dr. Josef Mengele, Dr. Jack Kervorkian, Dr. Carl Clauberg, Dr. Walter Freeman and other legendary "healers".

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I'm convinced that Dr. Fata's continued injections of doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, 5-FU and etoposide into me would surely cure my delusional schizophrenia! My regular psychiatrist, Dr. Henry Cotton, had run out of things to cut out for a cure of my mental illness. Dr Cotton implemented the medical theory of infection-based psychological disorders by pulling my teeth, as they were suspected of harboring infections. This failed to cure me, so he sought another source of infection and performed a kitchen-tabletop tonsillectomy! A cure was not achieved, so other organs were suspected of harboring infection. So he sliced out my ovaries, gall bladder, stomach, spleen, cervix, and especially my germ ridden colon!
Dr. Fata's drugs felt so reassuring as they scalded my veins, made my gums bleed, increased my already copious foul-smelling diarrhea and vomiting, and made my hair come out with chunks of skin and flesh attached to the roots. My treatments were nearly complete, with the last bits of my skin nearly gone signaling a cure of my schizophrenia!! But then Dr. Fata was taken from me... leaving me an almost cured, oozing mess of mental illness... one chemo treatment from perfect health.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2579361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

What's the fuss about? I prefer doctors, like Dr. Fata, who treat me for diseases I don't yet have... you can't be too sure... I may get the disease and BOOM... I'VE ALREADY BEEN TREATED...thank god!! You talk about preventative medicine, I talk about PRETREATMENT medicine! My back surgeon, Dr. John Nork PRE-treated my back problems by performing unnecessary spine surgery... thank god. How did Dr. Nork foresee I was going to develop unbearable pain, numbness of my bunghole, flesh flute and balls, and unable to defecate and urinate after his procedure? I definitely needed and got more of his knife-wielding help...thank god.
Dr. Fata confidently, calmly, and competently pretreated me for cancer I didn't yet have...thank god for his preventative chemotherapy. Like Dr. Nork, my blessed Dr. Fata seemed to psychic-like see my future! I needed yet another surgery by Dr. John Nork to fix my spine where he accidentally broke it in 2 places in his prior preventative cutting... and what happened after that operation? Testicle cancer!! Dr. Fata was on that like flies on sh#t...thank god. If only I could have convinced Dr. Fata to slice off my nutsac before the cancer, but he was there for me, thank god.
Can anyone tell me of a brain surgeon who will perform unnecessary surgery on me? I feel like an inoperable brain tumor is in my future. I need my Dr. Fata!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2579211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

http://www.wxyz.com/news/cancer-doctor-farid-fata-pleads-guilty-to-16-counts-of-healthcare-fraud-misdiagnosing-patients NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THIS DOCTOR! GET A SECOND OPIN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

My poor angel of mercy, Dr. Farid Fata, was so calm, soothing and kind, treating me with his magical potions. My neurodegenerative disease has been progressing to paralysis since I was first examined by my other sweetheart, Dr. Jack Kervorkian. But he died before he could treat me with his lovely medical miracle machines. Dr. Jack was helping me decide between the “Thanatron”, which would use an IV to inject me with sodium thiopental to knock me out, and potassium chloride to still my beating heart; or to choose the “Mercitron,” which involved a gas mask that would mercifully suffocate me with carbon monoxide, painlessly! Oh, the pure JOY of such choices!
But poor old, decrepit and jaundiced Dr. K. passed away before completing my "treatment". Then last year, that sweet Dr. Fata looked into my eyes, and with a smile, said in his soft, sweet voice, "I'll take care of you better than Dr. Kervorkian. But it will be a prolonged, agonizingly painful process, costing your insurance thousands of dollars treating you for a 'tumor' you don't really have...but still get to YOUR "desired result'." I could hardly choke back my tears of joy, as I cannot even swallow my drool due to my nearly complete paralysis. (good thing I have this fancy, eye-movement controlled computer! LOL!) Sure, I was a little frightened when he told me his "medicine" would cause my hair and teeth to fall out, and sh#t blood, and vomit which I could easily choke on, as it comes up into my paralyzed throat and flows into my unprotected windpipe. But his loving gaze, as he held my thin, wasting body was reassuring...not that I could fight him off if I wanted to...and I didn't want to. First he injected me with his hot, burning chemo... then, in between my dry heaves, he injected me with his hot, burning "maleness"... then he would bill my Medicare, still red-faced and sweaty with his passion!
If only Dr. Fata could complete my "treatment" like Dr. Kervorkian would have, and send me to the sweet peace of Eternity, away from my paralyzed, bed-sore ridden, tortured existence. Can I be wheeled in to visit you in prison for your "injection" one last time, and you could just finish my 'treatment' with a cool, soft pillow pressed tightly over my face? Can you bill Medicare for that?

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2575458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dokter Fata gud dokter. He luv me. I luv him. He gud man like my Sikiatrist Dokter Walter FReeMan. Dokter Walter give me Lobotomee and make me happee. Dokter Walter stik ice picK thru mine eYeball to brane to fix mine brane. Mee happee nOw, tho me drool now...haha. Now Dokter FatA stik good meddisin in mee to make me hapPee and drool and poopoo aNd vomik... him say mee feel beTter. Mee feel fine Before but Dokter Fata nice and smiLe and say mine Pain go awAy soon. Him say mine hare aNd skin growing bak soOn. Mee luv Dokter Fata like ice pick thru mine eye iNTo brane. Mee happee. Mee luv Dokter Freeman tu. Oops I peepee

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2564515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I was privileged to be a patient of Dr. Fata's. He was a kind and gentle spirit, soft-spoken as he unnecessarily injected painful, deadly chemicals into my veins. The resulting hair falling out in clumps, rapid weight loss until I'm just bones with skin hanging on them, the vomiting and blood-tinged diarrhea; ALL showed me how much he cared. Dr. Fata also referred me to the famous Dr. Shiro Ishii, a Japanese microbiologist as well as a physician. Dr. Ishii began his new innovative "germ therapy" on me and Chinese POW's by exposing us to anthrax, cholera, the bubonic plague, and others. This also gave me the desired hair loss, anorexia, vomiting and sh#tting of blood, just like Dr. Fata's treatment!! Dr. Ishii also did other treatments on me such as forced abortions, simulated heart attacks, strokes, hypothermia, and frostbite, and even vivisections. I am truly blessed by these two top-notch healers!! Who needs a Beaumont doctor?!? Not me!!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2563767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Fata reminded me of my favorite physician, Dr. Carl Clauberg, my special Ob/Gyn. Dr. Fata's smiling face administering my special chemo was so reassuring, just like when Dr. Carl Clauberg desperately wanted to find a cheap and easy way to sterilize women, so he used liquid acid which he injected into my uterus. He then had my ovaries, which were damaged, removed and then sent to Berlin for more research! What a kind and gentle scholar Dr Clauberg was, and Dr Fata was cut of the same cloth. Sometimes Dr Clauberg killed his favorite patients in order for autopsies to be conducted. I was not lucky enough to be among those he killed, but 300 of my lady-friends were experimented on during this time. But I WAS lucky enough to receive further high quality care from Dr. Fata!!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2563738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I haven't felt this good except when I was treated by Dr. Josef Mengele. Dr Mengele used to administer my chemo poison, Zyklon B, with a flamboyant air, often smiling or whistling a tune. Dr. Fata made me feel happy like that, no matter how much the chemo burned my veins or made me vomit the lining of my intestines onto the floor of his luxurious office. Yes, he would then scream at me enraged "that's Italian marble, you careless moron! Clean it up before your stomach acid damages the surface! Thank God you missed the f#cking silk carpet...that would really cost you!" But after I got off my hands and knees, with my vomit soaked rags, his sweet smile was my reassurance of a job well done. This incredible bedside manor and compassion is only matched by his obvious medical skills and training. I think his incredible knowledge and skills stem from his medical school at University of Birkenau, and internship at St. Auschwitz Hospital and Medical Center. YES, I AM A SURVIVOR! Of cancer? I don't know... but godammit, my hairless bald head, nails falling out, bleeding gums and permanently damaged immune system "just happen", I live with them today thanks to the blessed treatment Dr. Fata.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2562172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He's an Angel of Mercy just like my primary doctor, Dr. Kervorkian.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2562096].votes_count ]]