Rate Dr. Farid T. Fata

Dr. Farid T. Fata's Ratings

Good luck finding boyfriend in Jail, Hope you get your colonoscopy done every night

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

May I suggest to anyone who had a family member die as a result of treatment or misdiagnosis from Dr. Fata that they talk to the district attorney to look into manslaughter charges.......

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

'Dr. Evil' pleads guilty to scamming healthy people out of $90MFederal prosecutors say Dr. Farid Fata scammed Medicare out of more than $90 million by prescribing chemotherapy to patients who didn't need it. Many of you didn't even have cancer

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

All cancer patient are psych patient belongs to a special Mental illness group, it is a lose lose situation for the doctor, if they get better it is God's will and mercy, if they don't they react like the doctor is God also and he didn't help them like the other patient, friend that healed and in remission, so he is the bad God, while simply cancer cells talk for them self, and based of the results doctors treat, the lab could report results, and the doctor is victimized.

Submitted July 28, 2014

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with cancer the same time as a family friend. Our tumors were roughly the same in size. We went to different doctors and different facilities for treatment. I am alive today and my friend died. Her "treatment" did not make sense with all of the knowledge I had about "our" cancer. The entire time I kept saying something wasn't right and that she needed to get another opinion. My heart breaks thinking about this and I was devastated when the news broke about his alleged crimes. I understand he has loyal supporters. But I am grateful that they will be having someone else review their medical charts and provide treatment (or a correct diagnosis). Cancer is hard enough without doubting your doctor... My friend's family is going through the grief process all over again bc of his arrest -- anyone who had a loved one die under his care is being traumatized again. Charisma isn't enough when you're a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Fata just he runs a little behind but that is a lot oftimes because he is in another room or out at the desk scheduling a patient for treatment or making the request and he walks u out to the desk and will communicate with you if you would like him to. He does spend time in his office with you if you want him to. You need to ask him questions so he can answer them.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

My son is 24-years-old. Was referred to Dr. Fata for enlarged lymph nodes. Dr. Fata ordered tests through HIS lab. Sent him to a surgeon HE TRUSTED for a biopsy for Lymphoma. The surgeon biopsied the wrong area. Crittenton Hospital hung on to him for 2 weeks and treated him poorly. Dr. Fata's partner, Dr.Debono, came in for pain management who said "there is nothing wrong with you". I'm watching my son wither away, literally dying in front of me. Nothing wrong??? I am a Nurse Practitioner. I asked EVERYONE who would listen (managers, administrators, nurses, residents). Nothing! No answer! He was called several times a week by Dr. Fata's office stating he needed Octogam infusions ($500 out-of-pocket after insurance) and would be on them long term. They called him on private phones, work phones, my phone insisting he ABSOLUTELY needed treatment. Finally I took him to Henry Ford Hospital and had real doctors take care of him. Thank you Henry Ford, No thank you Dr. Fata and Crittenton!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

My husband was a victim of Dr. Fata. He refused to be honest with my husband and therefore milked BC/BS of a sick amount of money. Jim was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastisized cancer in June 2009 and passed in May 2010. He suffered for 10 months and had NO quality of life all becausee of Farid Fata! Fata would not tell my husband how sick he was and approximately 2 months before Jim passed, Fata told him he was in REMISSION! I am very happy he was arrested so he cannot do this to one more person. I feel bad for his current patients but they need to RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN and find a new doctor. I suggest that the FBI look in to the certifications of the 'nurses' that work for him...in all of the infusion centers but my husband was in Rochester.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Breast Cancer affected me at the age 36. Why me. I had a tough cancer journey. It was just for Dr Fata and the Swan For Life Cancer Foundation that I was able to manage the psychological stress and the effects of chemotherapy. I am glad I had Dr Fata as my oncologist. He cares for me and treats me with dignity. He is very compassionate. I would recommend him and his Team to my friends and family members if affected with cancer.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag