Rate Dr. Ghassan N. Atiyeh

Dr. Ghassan N. Atiyeh's Ratings

Don't know if Dr. Atiyeh needs my comments, but he's the bomb! My kids still go to him and they are 17 and 20! My daughter has had multiple health issues and he's just wonderful managing her case. We adore him!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

We've been with this practice at the Fairfax location for the last 15 years. My 2 boys were seen by Dr. Atiyeh the last few years. He is very detail in their annual check-ups. Listen when I have questions and very cooperative in providing advice and solutions to the problems my boys have.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Atiyeh is helpful and kind. I have nothing but good things to say about him and the practice as a whole.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Atiyeh is kind, helpful, good at explaining. He manages to make my 4 year old smile and talks to her, which keeps her cooperative at appointments. This whole practice is great, and we're happy seeing Dr. Atiyeh and Dr. Linda Friehling. We've had checkups and sick appointments with both, and I like and trust both.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2009 | flag