Rate Dr. Dennis Rupka

Dr. Dennis Rupka's Ratings

Awesome Doctor. Lucky to be one of his patients.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Truly an excellent cardiologist and had my father-in-law's best interests in mind at ALL times - thanks to him bypass surgery was performed in time and he has given him another 20 good years!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Have gone to Dr Rupka for over 8 years. I put complete trust in him. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Extremely doctor. I was given Atenlol 50 mg for my blood pressure which was causing shortness of breath. I could not go for my walks, kept gasping for breath, felt sluggish. I was asked to do a stress test, when I got the opportunity to meet Dr. Rupka. He lowered the dose to 25 mg and gave me a water pill. I am back to normal. My sincere thanks to Dr. Rupka who nipped the problem in the bud.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Met this MD at the Emergency Department and was pleasantly surprised to find such a thorough MD. Will require follow up treatment and it makes it so much easier to know that all give me an A+

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

For years my husband was being brushed off when he complained of chest pains, nausea, and other indicators of heart disease because symptoms did not show when he sought medical advice. When he ended up in hospital the tape that showed how his heart had acted in emergency seemed to have been misplaced as Dr Rupka was given no indication of the reason for referral. Thankfully, Dr Rupka was thorough with his assessment and did his best to ensure that my husband received the needed surgery as quickly as possible, even if it meant using another facility. As my husband only just made it to the operating room where he suddenly needed emergency surgery that wasn't as planned, I am very grateful for Dr Rupka's insurance that care was given as soon as possible. After fifteen years of dragging his heals, I now have a man who is hard to keep up with, and who is very healthy these days. (-;

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag

dennis is truly a credit to his years of hard work and also his true dedication. the only thing that someone might find to complain about, would be that he might get pulled away to an emergency at the hospital, but hey, that's why he's there, and probably right next door. even though he sometimes seems business like is because he is always thinking and analysing your problems so that when he talks, he is informative. i have been fortunate in my life to be mostly and i due stress mostly attended to by very great and human doctors, but dennis is definitely one of the very top ones. i'm really not sure how he finds enough hours in a day, i guess that's why he goes off and climb's a mountain from time to time. very very personable and caring, i couldn't possibly rate him as high as i believe he deserves

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

I started to see Dr Rupka @ 43 years old ,I was given a year to live , he has saved my life .I am turning 46 next month.Forever Thanks doc and Elaine (great staff)

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Wonderful MD and office staff - they made eveything very smooth for me and were unfailingly polite. I did have a follow up appointment cancelled twice but I think that was because of Emergencies.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

I believe Dr. Rupka is the best cardiologist in BC. He saved my life in emergency some years ago. He is very thorough and knowlegable. I have been under his care now for approximately 7 years. I feel very fortunate to be his patient.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag