Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr

Rate Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr

Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr's Ratings

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr has been my Dr for 10 years now and I can't tell you how amazing she is. She was there through both my pregnancies and both deliveries and looks after myself and my two daughters. She is kind gentle and really knows her stuff. I trust her with my children's life, I know that if something were to ever happen to them she would take the best care of them. I recommend her to all my friends!!! Just amazing

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Carolyn's for 20+ yrs. and she is an incredible doctor and person. Her knowledge amazes me...no ums or aahs' when she explains things. So articulate. Knows her stuff.Very pleasant, gentle and quick sense of humour. Very professional , warm-hearted. Very concerned about me, is how her care makes me feel. Delivered my daughter 10 yrs ago. She has a very special place in my heart and in fact on those occasional days we all have, when the glass looks half empty, she is always in my top 3 "things I am grateful for"!! I live an hour away now but would travel"days" to see her. I feel very fortunate to have her as my family physician.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

I met Dr Drysdale-Buhr believe it or not the night I went into labour! The doctor that was taking care of my pregnancy was on vacation and she was filling in for the week. Let me tell you I was sooo happy to get her!! From the time I walked into her office saying I think I am in labour untill the baby arrived she was fantastic! I was very uncomfortable with the doctor I had been seeing and was not looking forward to dealing with her during my delivery. Carolyn was so kind and respectfull! I ended up back at the IWK two days after they sent me home because of complications and she was called in to see me. I swear she was there no more then 20 min after I arrived, and they called her from home!! Trust me the next time I have another baby, she will be who I request to look after me duing pregnancy! She was fantactic!!! Thanks Dr. Drysdale-Buhr!!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr delivered our daughter and has been mine and my daughter's physician since that time. She is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain medical advice or information. We have been thinking about leaving Halifax but she is one of the main reason's I don't want to leave _ Doctors this good are so very rare.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

The reason why Dr. Drysdale-Buhr sometimes runs late is because she ensures that everyone is looked after 100%. When you leave her office, you will have all of your questions answered. She often fits people in on her lunch breaks... so you know she is committed to caring for her patients. I think she is an amazing doctor, and an all around GREAT person.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

My family doctor was away when my first baby was born, and so I was directed to Carolyn during that time. Though we had met her only once before, she made my husband and I feel very at ease and reassured. She was compassionate, patient, calming, and funny. After our baby was born, we asked that she become our family doctor since she was so kind and had shared this experience with us. She took us on as her patients and we have been extremely pleased with her ever since. She is knowledgeable, caring, and sincere in her work; always giving you as much time as you need. As someone who rated her earlier said, even though sometimes she runs rate with appointments, she is definitely worth the wait. We highly recommend her!

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Carolyn has been my doctor for 15+ years. She delivered my daughter 12 years ago and I recommend every family member at every opportunity. SHe is currently working with me as I battle cancer and although I am being cared for by specialists at this point in time, she still checks in regularly to see how things are progressing and if there is anything I need to talk about. She is amazing at what she does and for anyone who complains about her punctuality, she is worth the wait!!! You could not ask for a better doctor ever...

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

This doctor always is pleased to see me. She is very thorough and always carefully explains everything and never rushes. She is very caring and is always pleasant.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Drysdale-Buhr for over 20 years and she is the best!!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2008 | flag

I love Dr. Drysdale-Buhr. She gives you as much time as you need to discuss all of your concerns. She doesn't brush you off, but really listens to you and helps you find a solution that you're comfortable with...she doesn't just write a prescription.

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag