You may also like

Rate Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Ratings

Had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich in April 2015. Initially, I was looking to achieve 4 goals: reduce left nostril flare and correct its' symmetry, straighten and lift the hanging columella, and, move the nose tip back in center. After meeting him in consultation, he added 3 more goals to the list; for functional and aesthetic improvement. Dr. Rod addressed each point in the list separately and managed to achieve success in all 7 goals he attempted in the op room for me. I am now 2 months post-op and have a lot of swelling on the nose tip and columella; which I have been told can take up to 2 years to settle, in my case. Besides the courage and will that one needs to try for the fourth time, the overall experience has been tough, yet a fruitful one. I am glad I took a chance with Dr. Rohrich this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Rohrich in Feb. 2015 and could not be more pleased! I highly recommend him. He is very professional and his work is flawless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Rohrich is an artist! I had my eyelids and face/neck lift in June '14 and all scars are completely invisible. Very natural and immediately 10 years younger looking! Had tummy tuck and arms done in Jan '15 and equally as pleased. Scars are minimal but I'm still healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am a plastic surgery resident from Europe and I went to Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty. During my training I was studying from his book chapters and articles. Thus, on his extensive work done in scientific literature on rhinoplasty I decided to travel overseas to have the surgery done by the very best hands. Also, I am very aware that rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures in plastic surgery and to achieve optimal result for a specific individual requires a lot of experience and extensive knowledge. Now, I am 5 weeks postop and I could not be more satisfied with the result. As expected, the tip is still a little swollen, but it is improving daily. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr Rohrich has state of the art medical equipment. Instead of using a scalpel, he uses laser equipment to repair a variety of eye ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Rohrich is the quintessential expert on plastic and cosmetic surgery! My appointment went smoothly and treatment was highly effective for my facial concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rohrich for any one seeking a caring and knowledgeable doctor for their plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I trust Dr. Rohrich. I experienced a prior disfiguring procedure from an incompetent plastic surgeon 15 years ago. Dr. Rohrich not only corrected the disfigurement but improved the results beyond my expectations. He gives you the results you expect. He is professional, he honesty tells you the truth and then encourages you to study all your options. He is committed to excellence, is exceedingly experienced in all areas of plastic surgery and most important he is compassionate. He truly is an exceptional plastic surgeon. His staff are well trained and dedicated to address every aspect of your needs and comfort. It has been a joy to work with Dr. Rohrich to attain my very successful results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

My husband will not let me go back to him because he is NOT to be trusted - I also wanted a more natural looking result than I had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Rohrich for a breast augmentation and have been back to him for other non-surgical cosmetic procedures (Botox/Juvederm). I have been more than pleased with my results from everything that he has done for me. My experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff were more than I expected. Dr. Rohrich is easy to speak with and honest in helping me to realize my goals. He maintains a professional relationship yet makes you feel comfortable. He listens to his patients and works to help you achieve the best possible outcome that leaves you natural looking and improved. My surgical procedure was without complications and the healing and end results have been outstanding. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and happy to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery/procedures. He has a true art and expertise in this area.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I chose Dr Rohrich as my plastic surgeon to perform a tummy tuck and liposuction. He is an amazing surgeon with the experience and expertise that made my decision to have surgery with him a no-brainer. He provided me with detailed information about my procedure. I was truly pleased with the attention and care that I received, but mostly with the wonderful results! I have referred so many of my friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528958].votes_count ]]