Rate Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Ratings

I trust Dr. Rohrich. I experienced a prior disfiguring procedure from an incompetent plastic surgeon 15 years ago. Dr. Rohrich not only corrected the disfigurement but improved the results beyond my expectations. He gives you the results you expect. He is professional, he honesty tells you the truth and then encourages you to study all your options. He is committed to excellence, is exceedingly experienced in all areas of plastic surgery and most important he is compassionate. He truly is an exceptional plastic surgeon. His staff are well trained and dedicated to address every aspect of your needs and comfort. It has been a joy to work with Dr. Rohrich to attain my very successful results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

My husband will not let me go back to him because he is NOT to be trusted - I also wanted a more natural looking result than I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Rohrich for a breast augmentation and have been back to him for other non-surgical cosmetic procedures (Botox/Juvederm). I have been more than pleased with my results from everything that he has done for me. My experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff were more than I expected. Dr. Rohrich is easy to speak with and honest in helping me to realize my goals. He maintains a professional relationship yet makes you feel comfortable. He listens to his patients and works to help you achieve the best possible outcome that leaves you natural looking and improved. My surgical procedure was without complications and the healing and end results have been outstanding. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and happy to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery/procedures. He has a true art and expertise in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I chose Dr Rohrich as my plastic surgeon to perform a tummy tuck and liposuction. He is an amazing surgeon with the experience and expertise that made my decision to have surgery with him a no-brainer. He provided me with detailed information about my procedure. I was truly pleased with the attention and care that I received, but mostly with the wonderful results! I have referred so many of my friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr Rohrich is the best of the best as a person , as a doctor and as a Plastic Surgeon. He reshaped my nose to make it match my face in an natural way . It changed my life and improved my self-esteem so much. The great thing about Dr Rohrich is that he is so caring and compassionate and passionate about what he does and it shows!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Went in for a rhinoplasty consult. This office is like a plastic surgery factory. You speak to one person, who moves you to another, then you're in the patient room for the consult and after that you're moved again three times more. My consult with Dr. Rohrich was very fast. At the end of it, he said to me "You're beautiful. Now we're going to make your nose match". As to infer that there is something wrong with my nose when there is not. My choice to have this done is completely elective and superficial. A staff member also commented to me "Dr. Rohrich will 'FIX' the...." referring to my nose. I would never leave my face in the hands of such an impersonal office, especially one who seems to embark on intentionally offending patients maybe as a sales tactic to ensue insecurity in them to seal the deal. On myself, this had an adverse affect. This is the quintessential example of a plastic surgery office that has become money greedy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484484].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Rohrich performed Botox and Juvederm injections on my facial areas and I could not have been more pleased with the results! I look natural, rested, and refreshed and the results have definitely exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for anyone seeking an exceptional plastic surgeon with a keen artistic eye. In addition, his staff was very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Rohrich is a truly skilled Doctor...simply the best! Not only is he a talented surgeon he is also an artist. His work is very natural; he knows what will look best on you, not leaving you looking plastic and overdone. I appreciate his follow-up and his step by step written instructions pre-op and post-op. I also appreciate his wellness regiment, helping me heal naturally. His staff is very knowledgeable, responsive and very courteous. I felt well taken care of before and after surgery. Recovery was easier than expected. Dr. Rohrich, I am your biggest fan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Rohrich is the best! I had rhinoplasty (which I had put off for years) and some lipo to my waistline which, because it was slight, made it that much harder to do. He did a beautiful job of sculpting my waist. I look like a better version of me and I feel great about the changes. Dr. R was wonderful with me before the surgery because I was apprehensive; he put me completely at ease. He did exactly what he said he could do! I wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Dr. Rohrich is an amazing doctor. I have had two surgeries with him, a breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty. The best way to describe the results are flawless and natural looking. Dr. Rohrich truly knows how to give you proportionate results that fit your face and/or body. He doesn't change your features rather he enhances and refines what you have. I am so pleased with my results and would completely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861070].votes_count ]]