Rate Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Ratings

Went in for a rhinoplasty consult. This office is like a plastic surgery factory. You speak to one person, who moves you to another, then you're in the patient room for the consult and after that you're moved again three times more. My consult with Dr. Rohrich was very fast. At the end of it, he said to me "You're beautiful. Now we're going to make your nose match". As to infer that there is something wrong with my nose when there is not. My choice to have this done is completely elective and superficial. A staff member also commented to me "Dr. Rohrich will 'FIX' the...." referring to my nose. I would never leave my face in the hands of such an impersonal office, especially one who seems to embark on intentionally offending patients maybe as a sales tactic to ensue insecurity in them to seal the deal. On myself, this had an adverse affect. This is the quintessential example of a plastic surgery office that has become money greedy.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rohrich performed Botox and Juvederm injections on my facial areas and I could not have been more pleased with the results! I look natural, rested, and refreshed and the results have definitely exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for anyone seeking an exceptional plastic surgeon with a keen artistic eye. In addition, his staff was very friendly and helpful.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rohrich is a truly skilled Doctor...simply the best! Not only is he a talented surgeon he is also an artist. His work is very natural; he knows what will look best on you, not leaving you looking plastic and overdone. I appreciate his follow-up and his step by step written instructions pre-op and post-op. I also appreciate his wellness regiment, helping me heal naturally. His staff is very knowledgeable, responsive and very courteous. I felt well taken care of before and after surgery. Recovery was easier than expected. Dr. Rohrich, I am your biggest fan!

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rohrich is the best! I had rhinoplasty (which I had put off for years) and some lipo to my waistline which, because it was slight, made it that much harder to do. He did a beautiful job of sculpting my waist. I look like a better version of me and I feel great about the changes. Dr. R was wonderful with me before the surgery because I was apprehensive; he put me completely at ease. He did exactly what he said he could do! I wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rohrich is an amazing doctor. I have had two surgeries with him, a breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty. The best way to describe the results are flawless and natural looking. Dr. Rohrich truly knows how to give you proportionate results that fit your face and/or body. He doesn't change your features rather he enhances and refines what you have. I am so pleased with my results and would completely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

everybody likes whatever gives him or her a " lift. " well, hello, dr. rod rohrich! a woman who tells her age will tell anything. suffice to say, i had been a card carrying member of social security -- you do the math -- when i made an appointment for a consultation with dr. rohrich. while i was not seeking the fountain of youth, i wanted to look as energetic and as good as i felt. i wanted a new neck -- and no more little handles that were beginning to form on my jaws. furthermore, i did not want " laugh lines " ( whoever came up with that term must have been warped! ) around my mouth. to go one step further, i am a devout and practicing coward. my threshold for pain is about a minus ten. trust me i didn't even need a pain pill during my recovery. now get this: my look is far better than " rested, " natural, firm but not tight, exactly what i wanted!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

This was my second experience with Dr. Rohrich and it was fantastic. I am very very pleased. He is an artist. I look so natural and just what I wanted. I have soooo many compliments. Some of said it is the best face lift they have every seen..He is amazing.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I am so glad that I chose to have my tummy tuck with Dr. Rohrich. He is the BEST! I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgable and helpful through the whole process. I love my results...it is one of the best things that I have ever done for myself. I now have a tummy that is flat and no more dimpling. It feels so good to put on clothes and not have a donut around the top of my pants. It even feels better to put on a bikini and go to the beach. Having this surgery gave me back my confidence. Dr. Rohrich was part of my recovery from day one. He called to check on me and never hesitated to answer an email if I had a question. He and his staff at Park Lane made this a great experience for me. If you are looking for a great surgeon and perfection, go see Dr. Rohrich.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

I had my nose and some other procedures done. When the bandages were removed, I had looked the same, which wasn't the bad part. The staff was the bad part. They were rude and had made jokes about my appearance, even lining up outside the hallway.You aren't supposed to feel uncomfortable when you go to a doctor's office, and to feel like that at a plastic surgeon's!?

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

It's been 4weeks since my facelift with Dr. Rohrich. I feel great and my face looks beautiful. Thanks to my wonderful doctor. I just had a friend, that I haven't seen in a few months, tell me I looked 20 years younger. She was serious. She ask me what I had done. Dr. Rohrich is amazing.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag