Rate Dr. Osterman Cotes

Dr. Osterman Cotes's Ratings

Staff was terrible great doc surrounded by terrible people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr cotes is a great doctor I had a very complicated pregnancy and I was very well taken care of. Only issue ive ever had was having to wait past my appointment times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

He is very personable and intelligent and always has the patients best interest at heart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Cotes is truly wonderful! He is caring and takes the time to answer any questions you may have. He has wonderful bedside manner and takes great care to make sure his patients are well taken care of. The wait times can be bad, but it is also worth it because you don't feel rushed through your appointment. He has delivered both of my boys now 10 and 7 and has done a procedure recently to help with my menst. cycles. He checked on me via phone while I was at home recovering and even gave me his cell phone number in case anything arose that I needed to get a hold of him for. Truly a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Cotes is a very caring doctor. He doesn't consider your socioeconomic or ethical background when treating you. He is just as polite to everyone. He always shakes both your and your spouse's hand when entering and leaving your room, accompanied by a smile. He is very gentle with exams, more so than women, which isn't normally the case. He has been my doctor for my last three pregnancies which have been higher risk and included many hospital stays. When I was in hospital, he would usually make rounds at least 3 times a day. He is very cautious with his both Mom and baby. This is what matters. Wait times can be long, but who wants a doctor that will only give you 2 minutes of fame?! he actually knows your name, your occupation, how many children you have, etc. without having to look at your chart. Dr Cotes is GENUINELY concerned. I have had experiences with other Ob's in Beckley area, and Dr Cotes far surpasses them! He is a great, knowledgeable, and competent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Best Doctor ever. barley scene Him but ever time i did he know me and family would ask how my sister kid were he delivered all 3 of her kids. he even help out my husband when he stayed with me at the hospital. I would recommend him to every one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Staff was great, waiting time sucked, only saw Dr. Cotes 3 or 4 times my whole pregnancy, the PA or nurse or whatever when I went to have my child complained because he wouldn't crown and she wanted to leave, had to have a c-section due to their stupidity (which was the first time I saw him for the whole delivery) and would not tell me why I could not have my child vaginal. I will NOT have him be my doctor for my second child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

if i was for him i would have never had my baby hes better then any doctor women and childrens made me misscarry 3 times

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Cotes has been a dream. I have always felt safe and trusted my wonderful babies to him. He has delivered both my babies and soon a 3rd one. Both of my babies were premature, but b/c of his care and thouroughness both babies were completely healthy! I know it's hard when you don't get to see him, but understand if you are the woman who is having a lot of health issues or your baby then that is where he is always at. I respect the man 110% and understand entirely when he can't see me or other women, but I know from experience with my health concerns and my babies that when that arises he spends the time there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Cotes is the best dr in town. He has saved my daughters life as well as my son. yes, they have a long wait to see him, but at the same time they make up for it to do all they can to make sure you and the baby is healthy growing and alive. this man is like a gift from god.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1861630].votes_count ]]