You may also like

Rate Dr. Heshy Sturm

Dr. Heshy Sturm's Ratings

I can't understand why sub-standard doctors are tolerated in Canada. As on reviewer put it, go anywhere but here. To which i would add, even a veterinarian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Excellent Physician. He has been my kids' Doctor for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2709668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

The best! My kids are now grown too old, but he gave us great care, was understanding of our needs, and I always had confidence in his assessments, in comparison to walk-in clinics and so forth. He has lots of demands on his time at the Weston office, but listens and cuts to the heart of the matter. For a doctor I can trust and in whom I have utmost confidence, I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Sturm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

disgusting appalling filthy office rude staff and receptionist tries to do doctors job to speed up the process. go anywhere but here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Both of my boys have been going to Dr Sturm since they were babies. We can always get an appointment same day and he really is amazing! He's seen it all and instinctively knows every time what's wring or what treatment is needed. I love that he never wires a prescription unless he knows for sure - even if it means waiting a day. He's called us personally when our son was hurt down south while on holidays to advise us. He does come across curt, but frankly, he's there to do a great job, not become your friend and make small talk. You can get in and out quickly this way and that's why you don't have to wait for an appointment or wait in his reception area forever like other doctors. We love that he comes to Weston and will be with him for as long as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Doctor Sturm is an exceptional Pediatrician. I can always get my son an appointment with out having to wait weeks. and also don't have to wait to long in the waiting room which is amazing because toddlers tend to get anxious waiting i know i do. Hes always on point and answers all my questions in a very professional matter. i have no complaints and don't plan on switching pediatricians.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The first time we saw Dr Sturm it was obvious he loves babies, he was patient and listened to all our questions and concerns, and then when it was mentioned in our family history an illness that I (the mom) had, he gave me the name of 2 doctors for me to check out, and even went right there and then to the phone to call one of them, being a doctor is definitely his calling. Yes, he is very busy, and to the point, sometimes curt, but we have never had to wait more than 10min in the waiting room, which is amazing, and when I do ask him a question, his answers are very informed. We are secure with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1862011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

We always feel rushed with Dr. Sturm. He ignores us completely when we feel that what we're saying to him is pertinent information he should know that could help him diagnose our child. He mumbles when he speaks so it's very difficult to understand what he's trying to say.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1862010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

My son has been going to Dr.Sturm since he was a baby after we found out he has a blood disorder and our family doctor did not feel comfortable treating him any longer. He has been an amazing doctor. I've been to both offices (Weston Rd and Thornhill) and I have never had an issue at either. When we were told by a doctor at Sick Kids that my son needed surgery Dr.Sturm got on the phone with the head of surgery that day as he knew my son did not need the surgery and he was right. I trust Dr.Sturm completely. My family doctor has called him a genious. You are in good hands if you decide to have your child see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1862009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

one of the best doctor you will ever find, very Knowledge and helpful will take the time to answer any questions or concerns

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1862008].votes_count ]]