Dr. Eleni Tousimis

Rate Dr. Eleni Tousimis

Dr. Eleni Tousimis's Ratings

Dr. Tousimis is an excellent breast surgeon and a wonderful person. She is genuine,concerned, and provides you with all the information and support that you could ask for. She conducted a lumpectomy on me over a year ago and I feel so fortunate to have her for a doctor. It was a difficult and confusing time with lots of decisions but I always felt that I could call on her or the staff at anytime for any questions. She did not make me stay overnight, she did not make me undergo general anesthesia and I was able to go home the same day of the surgery and recover in the comfort of my home. She spent considerable time with me on the initial consult, and the follow ups have been excellent. She has excellent experience with the latest technology and is up on all of the latest research. Her team has been awesome and I feel very safe in her care. I give Dr. Tousimis my highest recommendation.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr TOUSIMIS is a great Doctor. She is extremely professional, caring and warm human being. Going through this process with her and her team is, indeed, a blessing. I highly recommend her. AETNA

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tousimis is an extraordinary doctor. She is highly skilled and approaches each patient in a very caring way. She is the rare doctor in NYC that is a human being whose first care is patient well-being rather than financial considerations.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Tousimis and her office staff. They were very helpful and considerate. I am very young to have had breast surgery and have no one to talk to and she made me feel very confident that things would be okay.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

Recently had an initial meeting to discuss a questionable mammogram and schedule breast biopsy. Her nurse and her assistant were fantastic, couldn't be warmer or more helpful. Dr Tousismis spent a good deal of time with me, doing a thorough exam and completely explaining the upcoming procedure. My appoinatment was not rushed and I loved the fact that she spoke to me like an intelligent person..THAT is uncommon. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Great doctor!!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr.Tousimis is a great great doctor.My God, she was amazing .She perfomed a excisional biopsy in my right breast.She was very gentle,kind and helpful with all of my questions .I srongly recommend her .Her office staff is great.Very proffesional.I can hardly see the scar. love you her.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I used Dr. Tousimis for breast cancer surgery. She is a skilled surgeon and a wonderful human being. I highly recommend her and would use her again (but I hope I don't have to!)

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

I found her to be friendly, thorough and reassuring.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

Specializes in breast cancer surgery and shows actual concern for her patients.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2006 | flag