Rate Dr. Louie Kriel

Dr. Louie Kriel's Ratings

Dr. Kriel has been my dentist for 15 years. She had always been very friendly, professional and we have been totally happy with our dental care there. After having children, she was very good with them also and worked very hard at building a relationship with them. We were very impressed. We were not impressed with her dental hygienist that works with our children. She should be working with orphans, she has been so rude and disrespectful to me, I was completely shocked. If you have no respect for the parent there is little to no chance she will be respectful and kind to your child. Don't leave your child alone in the room with her.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I too was told by Dr. Kriel that putting filling on my teeth would get rid of white blotches.....and I am a non smoker, I don't drink coffee, tea, or pop and whatta you know??? My filling that was covering my teeth turned yellow!! I confronted her and she denied what she did. I asked for a copy of her medical notes that stated what she did, then I took it to another dentist who told me it did not state that she put filling material on my teeth. She didn't document it!!!! She put filling on ALL my upper teeth, so now, I too need to come up with about $6000 for veneers. Boo Dr. Kriel. Shame on you!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Very competent dentist; knowledgeable in prevention as well as procedural. She tells you like it is, in the interest of good oral hygiene instead of kissing your backside to get you back again.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

I know that Dr. Kriel is amazing! She has a waiting list out the door and people are trying to use her patients that she already sees as referals so they can get in. I like that she is thourough an makes sure everything is great. My kids love her and they never complain about going to the dentist, rather they enjoy it! Lynette is the greatest receptionist, on top of things and always ready to squeeze you in when there is an emergency. The whole staff are great! These people know who you are in and out of their office. I have a medical condition and she remebers all the time and asks about it with out looking at my chart. She is also very generous in the community. Thanks for being my dentist! For those who have something bad to say did you see another dr. cause she rocks!!!LOL!

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag

These people are all very competent and happy to see you when you arrive and do a great job.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr.Kriel made my experience at the dentist one that I do not have to be scared of. Dr Kriel and all of her staff have welcomed my family and fixed any need we have had. This is one dentist you would love forever.

Submitted June 13, 2008 | flag

This doctor saved my life. I was very sick, and nobody knew what was wrong with me. It was Dr. Kriel that ended up putting me on the right path that eventually led to me regaining my health. She is fantastic.

Submitted June 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kriel is the most amazing dentist! She is extremely professional and surrounds herself with wonderful, knowledgeable staff. From the moment you walk into the office you are treated well. She is someone I highly recommend. My 3 children enjoy going to visit the dentist now that we go to Dr. Kriel. She has been our family dentist for about 6 years and we have all had very positive experiences.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kriel is an excellent dentist. Very quick and perfect in her technique. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 27, 2008 | flag

She was extremely helpful and willing to fix all the issues that I was having, she was also honest when something was out of her ability and reffered me to someone that was qualified. She is very personable along with her staff. I was very pleased with this dentist.

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag