Rate Dr. Andrew J. Sword

Dr. Andrew J. Sword's Ratings

I switched doctors recently, and although I have only seen Dr. Sword one time, he caught so many things that my old doctor did not in regards to my fertility. The PA in the practice recently conducted an HSG on me and the outcome was not great. He was so kind and helpful--it was a blessing that he was the one performing the procedure on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I recently switched to Dr. Sword and I couldn’t be happier about my decision. He seemed genuinely concerned about me as patient. He sat and talked with me for quite a while and answered all of my questions about some fertility issues. He seems very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. The office staff is also wonderful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new ob-gyn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Sword and the office staff are wonderful. I have ectopic pregnancy issues and they are the only office I have found that takes this serious....even if if is a false alarm. The doctors at the practice might not be on time, but they do a great job..well worth the wait

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I was a patient at Dr. Sword's practice a few years ago prior to moving a few hundred miles away and I have yet to find a doctor with the bedside manner and knowledge that Dr. Sword had. After a string of doctors who were unhelpful, Dr Sword diagnosed my problem. His staff was also above and beyond. When I was having problems with medications, they switched me to a new one, and when they didn't hear back, about a month or so later they made a follow up call! I don't even get an appointment reminder with my most recent gynecologist's office. After another string of bad gynecologists, I'm considering the 5 hour drive to go back to Dr. Sword.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Great doctor with great bed side manor. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2009

This was the 1st major surgury I have ever had in my life.I am 46. Dr Sword and the staff of West Penn Ob/gyn very very supportive, informative and made me feel very comforatable with the whole situation. Wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648570].votes_count ]]