Rate Dr. Andrew J. Sword

Dr. Andrew J. Sword's Ratings

I recently switched to Dr. Sword and I couldn’t be happier about my decision. He seemed genuinely concerned about me as patient. He sat and talked with me for quite a while and answered all of my questions about some fertility issues. He seems very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. The office staff is also wonderful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new ob-gyn!

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sword and the office staff are wonderful. I have ectopic pregnancy issues and they are the only office I have found that takes this serious....even if if is a false alarm. The doctors at the practice might not be on time, but they do a great job..well worth the wait

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

I was a patient at Dr. Sword's practice a few years ago prior to moving a few hundred miles away and I have yet to find a doctor with the bedside manner and knowledge that Dr. Sword had. After a string of doctors who were unhelpful, Dr Sword diagnosed my problem. His staff was also above and beyond. When I was having problems with medications, they switched me to a new one, and when they didn't hear back, about a month or so later they made a follow up call! I don't even get an appointment reminder with my most recent gynecologist's office. After another string of bad gynecologists, I'm considering the 5 hour drive to go back to Dr. Sword.

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag

Great doctor with great bed side manor. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

This was the 1st major surgury I have ever had in my life.I am 46. Dr Sword and the staff of West Penn Ob/gyn very very supportive, informative and made me feel very comforatable with the whole situation. Wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag