Rate Dr. Robert A. Kutnick

Dr. Robert A. Kutnick's Ratings

Dr. Kutnick has been my physician for more that 11 years. He is an outstanding doctor that takes the time to listen, is truly compassionate, and is one of the brightest diagnosticians I've every met. I can't recommend him enough.

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

Fantastic doctor: excellent clinician and diagnostician. So thoruough and so bright. You could not find a better internist in all of NYC

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kutnick is an intelligent doctor with a big, compassionate heart - simply the best! With him, I feel it is a personal relationship, not simply professional - he really cares for all of his patients. I've been with him for years, and although he doesn't take the insurance my job offers me, I have still stayed with him because of the attention and care I receive. The office is very warm, courteous and respectful and will always return calls promptly.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2006 | flag