Rate Dr. Michael A. Purdon

Dr. Michael A. Purdon's Ratings

Dr. Purdon has been my Dr. for several years and is by far one of the best Doctors I have ever seen! He always takes the time to listen to me, and is truly compassionate and understanding. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain options for treatments, and makes you feel like you are the most important person he is seeing that day. If all of our Doctors were half as good and caring as Dr. Purdon, the world would be lucky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Purdon is great doctor. He is very patient, never appears rushed and is excellent with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Finally! Found a doc that really cares about me!. a doc that wants to be part of a medical team to keep me healthy at 67!. Awesome "bedside" manner, as they used to say.. LISTENS! NOT RUSHED! ON TIME! and loves to work with humor. My partner and I both see this guy! Swedish Hospital group located in Issaquah and soon to be in the new hospital built in the Highlands. Go see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

The most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable, doctor I have seen in over 50 years. Very warm pesonality. Gives you all the time you need no matter how busy he may be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

good doc. takes time to talk to you. knows what he is doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649726].votes_count ]]